Anyone out there?

Options
rbee2015
rbee2015 Posts: 50 Member
Don't know how this whole app works yet. Just trying to find some people who have been using this process recently, like in 2015. Is anyone out there??

Replies

• belles2182
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this too x
  • rbee2015
    Options
    Belles, any idea where to enter a new weight? I am getting on the scale tomorrow morning and want to track my progress.
  • ayelizzie
    ayelizzie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, on the top line press MY HOME. On the second line press CHECK-IN. Hope this helps.
  • rbee2015
    Options
    Hey thanks!!
  • awesomejdad
    awesomejdad Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Been using this app for years. Lost over 50 pounds. If you take the time to figure it out and you log every single bit of food and drink that goes into your mouth, EVERY SINGLE BIT, it will work. Just be consistent. You can access it online as well at myfitnesspal.com.
  • laurahickman14
    laurahickman14 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey, im looking for friends to help keep me motivated with positive encouragement- all friend requests accepted! And motivation shared back too ☺️
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    There are millions of people on MFP and tens of thousands of them active on the forums.
  • Joco8975
    Joco8975 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm in my 3rd month on my weight loss journey. My starting weight was 318.6 and I am currently 299, my goal is 250 be the end of December. All the motivation and accountability is welcomed.
  • rbee2015
    Options
    Joco8975 wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I'm in my 3rd month on my weight loss journey. My starting weight was 318.6 and I am currently 299, my goal is 250 be the end of December. All the motivation and accountability is welcomed.

Wow!! That is amazing. I guess the old adage " a journey of a 1,000 miles starts with the first step" is really true. Keep going and never look back, you will never weigh 318 again in your lifetime. My journey is shorter, but then to maintain the goal weight after I get there is tricky. Going to eat a breakfast of grilled salmon and mashed up sweet potatoes now. Keep up the good work, you are an inspiration. :)
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I have been on this for quite some time. Helped me lose 40 lbs. I still use it, mostly for community and logging exercise and fitness goals. I am a supportive friend and have been consistent.
    I am hoping to add some friends in my age bracket (35-45) that have similar goals and demands on their time. Read my profile for more info, and feel free to add me.