What a way to start the day!

Options
Thank goodness for exercise because I will need those extra calories today! Yum!

glfzmkyo1isy.jpg

Replies

• peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    My mouth just had an orgasm.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    My mouth just had an orgasm.

Agreed.
  • r5d5
    r5d5 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    YUM
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Haha I don't think I could fit all those in my day. 2, sure, but 4 is a bit much. Looks good though (except the bacon ones. Not fond of bacon on sweet stuff).
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Bacon on a doughnut? Hmm, not sure about that! What flavours are the other two?

I had some Nutella cheesecake today that my husband made as it's Mother's Day (in the UK before you panic lol) and I'm glad I'm doing a hardcore circuits class later :)
  • Lovefastball99
    Lovefastball99 Posts: 53 Member
    Options

I had some Nutella cheesecake today that my husband made as it's Mother's Day (in the UK before you panic lol) and I'm glad I'm doing a hardcore circuits class later :)

Oh the bacon was YUM. Salty and sweet. Loved every bite. The other 2 are red velvet cheesecake and blueberry cheesecake.

I DID NOT eat all of them. Just 1 maple bacon. I will save the red velvet for later if calories allow. The other 2 belong to My Love, he ate them in about 2 minutes flat ;)

This donut shop is something else- 30 or so made to order "gourmet" donuts. They also have one called funky monkey... Nutella, banana, and nuts. I believe I will try that next time.
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options

BLASPHEMY!

Bacon on ALL the things!

• DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options

Oh the bacon was YUM. Salty and sweet. Loved every bite. The other 2 are red velvet cheesecake and blueberry cheesecake.

I DID NOT eat all of them. Just 1 maple bacon. I will save the red velvet for later if calories allow. The other 2 belong to My Love, he ate them in about 2 minutes flat ;)

This donut shop is something else- 30 or so made to order "gourmet" donuts. They also have one called funky monkey... Nutella, banana, and nuts. I believe I will try that next time.

I'll have the blueberry one please :)

Actually, I'll try the funky monkey. When I went to Cuba they had a cocktail called a chocolate monkey with banana and chocolate liqueur. Amazing.