Do this because you love and respect your body, not hate it.

Options
Here is some food for thought for today. Everyone should love and respect themselves on the journey to getting healthy!

Replies

• BeardedStudWarrior
    BeardedStudWarrior Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    There is indeed something beautiful about every womans body, hehehehe ;)<3 And you should love yourself for who you are even as you make the changes. Unless you're an evil alien bent on world domination and using the human population as cattle. Then you should just hate your fat alien self. Dang aliens from Planet X! I will stop you! Cause I came to kick butt and chew gum and I am all out of gum!
  • tinallen863
    tinallen863 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I agree. You only get one body. Got to keep it in the best shape you can.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use some of your positivity! :disappointed:
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    There is indeed something beautiful about every womans body, hehehehe ;)<3 And you should love yourself for who you are even as you make the changes. Unless you're an evil alien bent on world domination and using the human population as cattle. Then you should just hate your fat alien self. Dang aliens from Planet X! I will stop you! Cause I came to kick butt and chew gum and I am all out of gum!

I think we may have the same taste in movies <3

And OP, I do agree, wholeheartedly! So many people "embark on a fitness journey" just to punish themselves for laziness and gluttony. Don't do that o:)
  • wendybirdie
    wendybirdie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    africhwood wrote: »
    Here is some food for thought for today. Everyone should love and respect themselves on the journey to getting healthy!

• wendybirdie
    wendybirdie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I love being positive
  • africhwood
    Options
    Positivity is always the best motivation!
  • kirkir22
    kirkir22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This conversation is definitely what I need to stay motivated in a healthy and positive way. Feel free to add me as I'm new to mfp :)