60 day progress for P90X (from 243 to 219)

Options
124»

Replies

• 1012Anna
    1012Anna Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference in just 60 days! You are a giant motivation for all who do P90X!
    I am doing P90X since January and will finish phase three in two weeks, but I have to replace yoga and kenpo with x3 yoga and a cardio fron x3 because I don´t have the time to do such a long yoga session and a hour of cardio on These days.

I will think about your huge success when suffer from plyo the next time :)

Have you tried the modifications with the bands instead of pull ups? I have done this when I started p90x the first time last year (but have not finished the third Phase :( ). Now I have a pull up bar and a assistance band and it is really great.

Are you going to do a second round?
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress! I love that people are posting their in-between progress :smiley:
  • sue284
    sue284 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Fantastic .. .keep it up!
  • lizardrn95
    lizardrn95 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! You look like you've lost way more than 24 pounds. Keep rockin' it!
  • supermom627
    supermom627 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    meryl135 wrote: »
    Fantastic progress! I love that people are posting their in-between progress :smiley:
    Got to celebrate that in between our I'll give up cuz it will feel endless and fruitless so here's to the little things

• juhishringi
    juhishringi Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    U r doing a gret job..in 60 days the rejult is too much in such a small time I hope u will defintly reach ur gole wait.....
  • supermom627
    supermom627 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    CatBee84 wrote: »
    Wow! What a difference in just 60 days! You are a giant motivation for all who do P90X!
    I am doing P90X since January and will finish phase three in two weeks, but I have to replace yoga and kenpo with x3 yoga and a cardio fron x3 because I don´t have the time to do such a long yoga session and a hour of cardio on These days.

I will think about your huge success when suffer from plyo the next time :)

Have you tried the modifications with the bands instead of pull ups? I have done this when I started p90x the first time last year (but have not finished the third Phase :( ). Now I have a pull up bar and a assistance band and it is really great.

Are you going to do a second round?
    I modify a lot of stuff but I skip the chin ups all together because I don't have a bar or bands and I'm still getting results... And I totally get the length ... That is why I'm not doing a second round I'm so bored with it but I finish in 3 weeks so I'm going to push thru... Feel free to message me whenever

• MisterZ33
    MisterZ33 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    terrific results, OP!
  • vchartrand90
    vchartrand90 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Holy moly you changed so much in so little time! Keep up the great work!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    You are looking good lass! :-)
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    great job
  • liftrunrepeat
    liftrunrepeat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!