Coke or Pepsi?

Options
YanskaNY
YanskaNY Posts: 103 Member
I do not drink soda anymore but when I did I heavily favored Coke. How about you?

Replies

• _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I haven't had soda in years, but I definitely preferred Pepsi over coke.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    I don't drink it no, but I was Pepsi over coke fan
  • barry1992
    barry1992 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    diet coke
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Coca Cola > Pepsi Cola in everyway
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    I used to work at a Coke bottling plant, I now have a hard time telling the drinks apart so doesn't matter to me.
  • kangakev
    kangakev Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    coke fan from way back....but it gives me (urp) gas
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Coke and now diet coke.
  • never2bstopped
    never2bstopped Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Pepsi since my first blind taste test in 3rd grade.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    Cherry Coke Zero>Coke Zero>Diet Pepsi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Diet Coke
  • YanskaNY
    Options
    Thanks very much everyone! I see that many of us have given up soda or switched to diet versions of the stuff. Great feedback, guys! Everyone once in a while I crave an ice-cold Coke but I don't give in. I really only drink water, tea and coffee these days, with the occasional glass of wine thrown in.
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    YanskaNY wrote: »
    I do not drink soda anymore but when I did I heavily favored Coke. How about you?

I never battled any other addictions from drinking soda. Maybe you're just using soda as an excuse to have more coke? I'd seek counseling though. Good luck OP
  • kayna1225
    kayna1225 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    pepsi!
  • cdlee05
    cdlee05 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Pepsi! Coke makes me feel like I need to go to the dentist immediately after having a sip.
  • YanskaNY
    Options
    530roman wrote: »

I never battled any other addictions from drinking soda. Maybe you're just using soda as an excuse to have more coke? I'd seek counseling though. Good luck OP

I'm thinking you missed the point of my post - I'm talking about sugary beverages. But thank you for the good luck just the same!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Coke or Pepsi?

Yes.
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options

I'm thinking you missed the point of my post - I'm talking about sugary beverages. But thank you for the good luck just the same!

I know what sugary beverages are: soda. I'm talking about using soda as an excuse to partake heavily in coke. I've seen the show Intervention and what you're going through now is known as "denial." I really hope you can find help. There's that place on TV that looks nice. Malibu something??
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Scarface-5.gif
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options

I know what sugary beverages are: soda. I'm talking about using soda as an excuse to partake heavily in coke. I've seen the show Intervention and what you're going through now is known as "denial." I really hope you can find help. There's that place on TV that looks nice. Malibu something??

OMG I am dying right now!!!!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,568 Member
    Options
    Pepsi. Still drinking diet Pepsi.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • AmberStarr_87
    AmberStarr_87 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

Your smartassery is top notch this morning.. I approve this message.