Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

103 pounds down, nextstop the 200's

[img][/img]2lmv15i.jpg

Hi just wanted to update my progress so far. To say that I have struggled here and there would be an understatement. I haven't been to the gym near as much as should, and my eating gets out of whack from time to time, but I drink water like its my job and at least 5 of 7 days food is perfectly on point. Since May of last year I have lost 81 pounds the first 22 took me about 4 months because I did not know what the hell I was doing. I have researched nutrition, and followed many successful people on here and now I know what to do, (I just have to do it)
My routine is nothing extreme. I prefer lower carb, higher fat and protien. I drink the minimum of a gallon of water a day but most days about 150 ounces. I drink coffee with creamer too thats the one thing I refuse to give up. I rarely drink soda. And yes I drink DIET when i do decide to indulge. I dont care about whats in it, I just need it to say ZERO calories~
I exercise infrequently but way more than I used too and its mostly walking, and some strength training.

I know its just a face pic but dang at the difference 103 pounds lost makes...

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!