newby hear!

Options
Hi! Iv struggled with my weight my whole life. But this august I'm getting married and I want to look as good as I feel. Does anyone have any good tips to loose weight?

Replies

• UrnAsh_
    UrnAsh_ Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. My suggestion would be to start moving and log your food on MFP!
  • emilyjanetalbot
    emilyjanetalbot Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you "). Started logging my food. Drinking more water too. Cut put sugary and fatty foods "). Started walking a lot more as well. Fingers crossed that works!
  • UrnAsh_
    UrnAsh_ Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great start! When I first started I did the same and saw some weight loss. :)
  • slittle80
    slittle80 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Create a lifestyle that's maintainable. Healthy diet that's well balanced, add exercise, and eat more than 1200 calories!
  • Cheshirecatoc
    Cheshirecatoc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It all depends on your life style, do you workout often? Are you very active? It's easy to say eat 6 meals and a set total of calories but tbh it will be different depending if you workout or if your active or not. The goal is to give your body exactly the amount needed, if you give it more then the extra will indeed be stored as fat. Think of it like a spunge, if your body needs calories it's gonna soke it up but if it's full already the extra water spills and that spill becomes stored as fat. Depending if I workout or have a really active day I fluctuate my calorie intake by 300-700 but that's me. Also I like to eat often and small meals to keep my body digesting and keeping it working. Think of it as a garbage disposal.... you keep putting *kitten* down their you gotta keep the power on thus using electricity more often. Lol. But also have to put clean food in, for example eating simple sugars often when their not needed... again if your body needs it like after a good workout or run, simple sugars are good. Anyways I gotta go. I hope this helps!!! Msg me if you need anything