Best Alcohol options to stay within my calorie goal?

Options
2»

Replies

• HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    Lizzy622 wrote: »
    I really enjoy beer more than hard liquor. Guinness delivers a dark thick rich flavor with less calories than you would imagine. I also like Yuengling Light in the summer when a lighter beer is better.

Guinness has lots of micronutrients, too. Mmmmm. B vitamins. It's health food.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    EWJLang wrote: »
    Lizzy622 wrote: »
    I really enjoy beer more than hard liquor. Guinness delivers a dark thick rich flavor with less calories than you would imagine. I also like Yuengling Light in the summer when a lighter beer is better.

Guinness has lots of micronutrients, too. Mmmmm. B vitamins. It's health food.
    Guinness float - with vanilla ice cream! So much health.
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I usually opt for vodka with diet. I don't drink that often anymore but I've been wanting to drink Brandy lately. (Googling...) It's 64 cal/oz.
    So that's what I'd get cuz of my own cravings. Mixers are what will do ya in calorie-wise.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    My new go to is a big glass of soda water, 1 shot of tequila and a lime. It looks like I'm drinking a double, I drink it slower and I drink more fluids.
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    My new drink of choice has been iced tea vodka on the rocks.

Mine too! But I love anything vodka.
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Patron shots with salt and lime. Gets the job done for only 69 cal per oz (typical shot is 1.5 oz) so just have 2 shots to make the math easier!
  • Lancerchick86
    Lancerchick86 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My go to is usually a grey goose dirty martini which is about 150 calories. It's definitely nice if you like olives and you want something to sip on. Other than that, I'm a big fan of the dark beers (Guinness) and wine. What I'm drinking all depends on the day I'm having for calories and exercise. I hope you have fun!
  • foursirius
    foursirius Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I love vodka soda with lime. Typically ill start with a really nice glass of wine i can enjoy and then ride the rest of the night out on vodka soda.
  • AmyH2323
    AmyH2323 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My go to drink is van. vodka and diet coke
  • K_HL
    K_HL Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have started drinking vodka or fireball but I am not sure what the calorie count on any of them are I just thought it would probably be less calories than a Miller Light. I also like Di Serrano on the rocks but it might have a higher calorie count because it is a sugary liquor but I like it's really good.