31yr old Mom lost 15 pounds in 1 month!

Options
I am super excited, and a bit in shock! I have lost 15 pounds in one month. I have a huge thank you to my fitness pal. Keeping track of all my meals, and water intake has been a huge help! I have about 25 more pounds to go. I have an open diary for anyone looking for more food ideas. Good Luck to you all! You can do it, if you really want it for yourself!v

Replies

• MizzMaamI1
    MizzMaamI1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Good job! I'm 23 and lost 14.4 pounds in 31 days! I'm beyond excited and proud of myself :)
  • bstephens541
    Options
    Thanks! and congratulations to you as well!!! Keep it up!
  • Divia09
    Divia09 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • Agarland34
    Agarland34 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Both of you are motivation for me to stick with the plan. I hope to post my 30 day loss soon.
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Awesome result! Keep it up.
  • megomerrett
    megomerrett Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! I know it depends on starting weight and percentage of overall body weight (so I'll not beat myself up about not losing a stone in a month) but that's awesome! For me, a stone lost is a dress size difference and other people notice it in your face and body. That gives a real boost. Keep it up ladies.
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Congrats :D
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Very well done lass :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!