Big boobs- need stronger back

Options
Well, hello, from the title it's obvious, I've got major problems. I'm sure there's a few people that maybe experiencing the same. I have really big boobs and a really weak back. I've also come to realize that my posture and upper body strength is terrible. Now I know this is a nutrition based app, but it also allows you to input excersises. Is there any tips out there that anyone can throw at me!? Means a lot! :)

Replies

• fnoblebrown
    fnoblebrown Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Strength training. Google "Stronglifts 5x5" and give it a shot. Squats, deadlifts, barbell rows - those will all improve your upper and lower back strength, and give you better posture.
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Deadlifts
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    Squats & deadlifts - see StrongLifts 5x5
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    moijo705 wrote: »
    big boobs do not cause a bad back.. get better supporting bras to support your boobs and tone up your abs to support your back ;) good luck!

Yes, they can/do. Hence one of the reasons some women with large breasts get a reduction.

OP: Get a supportive bra. I recommend Panache or Shock Absorber.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    big boobs do not cause a bad back.. get better supporting bras to support your boobs and tone up your abs to support your back ;) good luck!

Yep.
  • newgam03
    newgam03 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hopefully, if you are like me, as I loose weight my breasts get smaller. My husband doesn't like it, but oh, well...
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I second the supportive bra option, but instead of a sports bra I recommend getting a good regular bra with a band that is tight enough to give support and cups large enough to fit. The band, not the straps should carry the weight. Take a look at Fit Fully Yours brand, the Maxine style. It goes up to a "J" cup in U.S. sizes. If you need something larger you'll probably have to go to UK sizing. Here's a cute website for measuring for the correct size: http://brittanyherself.com/2014/02/05/happy-boobs/ and here is a link to the best ever bra size calculator: http://www.brasizecalculator.tk/

Wearing the correct bra will eliminate most back pain.

55835802.png
  • natalegreen2015
    natalegreen2015 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Strength training. Google "Stronglifts 5x5" and give it a shot. Squats, deadlifts, barbell rows - those will all improve your upper and lower back strength, and give you better posture.

Thank you will do!
  • natalegreen2015
    Options
    newgam03 wrote: »
    Hopefully, if you are like me, as I loose weight my breasts get smaller. My husband doesn't like it, but oh, well...

Funny thing, my boobs just grow. Crazy grow. I'm naturally tall and slender the thing is I have no muscles im just skinny with nothing. But I have no back support at all or no upper body strength.
  • natalegreen2015
    Options

Thanks for the comment but they actually so. I've purchased so many bra to help me support. I wear a 38 dd and they basically drag me down, slouch and all. I am also tall so I feel it Twice as much
  • natalegreen2015
    Options
    sodakat wrote: »
    I second the supportive bra option, but instead of a sports bra I recommend getting a good regular bra with a band that is tight enough to give support and cups large enough to fit. The band, not the straps should carry the weight. Take a look at Fit Fully Yours brand, the Maxine style. It goes up to a "J" cup in U.S. sizes. If you need something larger you'll probably have to go to UK sizing. Here's a cute website for measuring for the correct size: http://brittanyherself.com/2014/02/05/happy-boobs/ and here is a link to the best ever bra size calculator: http://www.brasizecalculator.tk/

Wearing the correct bra will eliminate most back pain.

55835802.png

Will definitely look into it! Thank you