new and looking for positive reinforcements!!!

Options
Hi everyone!! I am relatively new to the site and would love to have some positive support!!! I have been trying on my own to lose weight and I know that I can't do it alone anymore! I think that I have finally recovered from the end of a 4 year relationship and am ready to improve my life and be happy. I am sick of feeling like the fat girl who should be standing in the corner alone!! I am excited to have my outside match my inside and am willing to do the work to make it happen. So please please help me on this journey!!! peace and love to all and good luck on your own journey! :happy:

Replies

• ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    no one should be standing alone! so feel free to add me!

4433730.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to help you meet your goal. You seem to have a positve attitude to do this for yourself. I am a huge cheerleader and I love to motivate people. I would love to be on your buddy list all I ask is that the motivation and support is given in return.

Please feel free to add me to your buddy list :)
  • cassieday
    cassieday Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i so understand! my favorite part of this website is the support system it offers!!!! =) feel free to add me! would love another person to be accountable with and encourage!
  • Shanzstar
    Shanzstar Posts: 197
    Options
    I'm new too and looking for a supportive group of ppl. Feel free to add me :)
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    welcome & good luck!
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP! You will love this site...there is so much support and awesome people on here!!
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • trishobr
    trishobr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me!
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Welcome! This site is great for motivation and support, it's great to know you aren't doing it alone :-) I just got out of a long term relationship when I started here so I understand the feeling of recovering form that. For me it has become a way for me to focus on me again. Good luck with your weight loss. Feel free to add me as a friend :-)
  • Guarina
    Guarina Posts: 4
    Options
    i second that motion... adddddd me tooooo!!!! and i will be adding the rest of you that reply to the post as well we cant do this alone.... support system is they key!!!!
    :wink: