In search for a great workout dvd!!

Options
Basically I'm looking for a cheap and fun workout dvd.....I need somehting that will hold my attention and be fun for me at the sametime...maybe a dancing one or xtreme cardio maybe even kick boxing. If anyone knows of anything please let me know!!!!!! Thanks guys! :wink:

Replies

• umphreym
    umphreym Posts: 4
    Options
    I like Core Fitness. It is ballroom/latin dancing. But if you find one that is cool hip-hop routines or breakdance style, please let me know!
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    as soon as i clicked on this the add at the top of the screen is for zumba dvds :]
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Kick Box Yoga Fusion (trainer Patricia Moreno) AWESOME! Full body workout, but not too hard to turn you off. I hope you like it!
  • kellybstampin
    Options
    I've never enjoyed workout DVDs before, but I just got Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and LOVE it! It's DIFFICULT....but it's only 25 min, so it's something I can do, and I'm already seeing a difference. I highly recommend it.
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Dancing + cardio + kickboxing = Turbo Jam. Try it..it's really fun!
  • michellemadeleine
    Options
    :happy:
    Thank you everyone im going to look into a few of those!!
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Jillian michaels is cheap and requires very little. Easy to find at target (got 30 day shred for $9)! Drawback are she's annoying. Now that I have them memorized I just turn the volume all the way down and put on my ipod lol. But she works!!!