What are your favorite snack items?

Options
2»

Replies

• KingofWisdom
    KingofWisdom Posts: 229 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Beef jerky, full fat greek yogurt, freeze dried peas (because I don't like moist peas, lol), blackberries, blueberries, carrot sticks (I like to dip them either into greek yogurt or hummus). I work in a supermarket, so I've been eating these Brussel Bytes made by Wonderfully Raw Gourmet Delights. I ordered dry roasted edamame recently and it's supposed to arrive this week, so we'll see how that goes. :)
  • ChelseaGoneAwry
    ChelseaGoneAwry Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Personally I love string cheese and greek yogurt. But if you're trying to lose weight, it's best to try to wean yourself off of snacking at work. It is SO easy to overeat while you're working! I've started taking a small bag of peanuts, carrot sticks, etc. to my office, then leaving my debit card/cash in my car so it's inconvenient for me to go get them just to buy a snack. That way, I only eat what I brought!
  • babylaur99
    babylaur99 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Progreso lite soups are 60 calories and between 12-15 carbs per cup, easy to heat and very filling! Kroger carb master yogurts are 60 calories and 4 carbs per container and very yummy. Also packed with 9 grams of protein. Lite laughing cow Swiss cheese has 35 calories per wedge and 1 carb, plus 5 grams protein. Slather it on some celery or a few non salted saltines :) lastly 4 pieces of sliced deli turkey is 50 calories, 2 carbs, and 9 grams protein. And pretty tasty.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    It's weird but I lovvvvvveeeee cucumbers with quinoa on top... it's my go to when I know I need carbs.