Replies

• JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Beer!
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    That frozen Mac & Cheeze. It's a calorie bomb, but so damn good.

There's actually "guilt-less mac & cheese", it's like 320 cals and I forget the macros. It's pretty good.

I like to get their PB, some of their granola bars, their version of honey nut cheerios, reduced salt peanuts (50% less slat), the bag of individual servings of trail mix, various cheese, frozen fish.

I rarely buy any produce or meat there since it's more expensive than traditional grocery store but a lot of their other items are cheaper
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I use to stock pile their uncured applewood smoked bacon items. Recently realized that Safeway carries them as well and is closer in distance so i now get it there.
  • jayla73
    jayla73 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds adn Cookie butter. they are so bad for you but so good.
  • buddha_bunny
    buddha_bunny Posts: 1 Member
    Options
  • KetoKarma2015
    KetoKarma2015 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Guacamole
    Mango and peach yogurt
    Salmon
    Fruit and Vegetables
    Prosciutto
    Wine
  • robw235
    robw235 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Have been shopping there for years. Some of my favorite staples include: fat free Greek yogurt (better nutrition than commerical brands and tastes very good), sesame soy salad dressing, their Kansas City bbq sauce (superb on chicken), turkey tenderloin in the meat case, coffee (several good choices), fiber bread (multi-grain and also whole wheat), three cheese tomato sauce, low sodium cream of tomato soup.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    This is stuff I've bought there for either me or my family members. Coffee and tea, their freeze dried fruits (great in oatmeal), peanut and almond butter, tofu, bacon, French baquettes, Jo-Jo's (the gluten free have the best texture according to my husband), ice cream, cereal, snack bars, trail mix, nuts, cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, kettle chips, frozen fruit, the vanilla snack cake mix (my daughter's favorite), and dark chocolate. We love Trader Joe's. I'll also second the cream of tomato soup. It's fabulous.
  • lizzocat
    lizzocat Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    their salmon jerky is so good if you like salmon. And their meatless products are great
  • alfiedn
    alfiedn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Granola. All the granola. Although it's pretty high calorie and I can no longer eat it with my health diagnosis.
  • fubsyfern
    fubsyfern Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    dark chocolate covered almonds with turbinado sugar and sea salt. seriously, your life will never be the same. =)
  • keenercam
    keenercam Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    chili lime chicken burgers
    reduced fat sliced cheese - provolone, swiss
    frozen flatbreads
    frozen brown rice - in 3 bags (cooks in microwave in 3 minutes)
    flavored vinegars
    whole wheat Tuscan pane bread (sliced)
  • kathyk519
    kathyk519 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Love love love Trader Joe's. Great nut selection - raw nuts, wasabi almonds (yum), thai chili cashews or almonds - great humus - cowboy burgers - vegetable masala burgers - crunchy chickenless tenders - great selection of fresh bagged greens (kale, southern blend, multi colored chard, crunchy cruciferous mix). Just go, pick stuff that looks good, and have fun.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Some of their prepared foods are so good. They had a pumpkin ravioli that was amazing (I served it with mushrooms in a browned butter sauce), the frozen Indian food, etc. I also love their chicken sausage; for some reason you can't find chicken sausage except at specialty stores, and they have a lot of flavors. Hummus, and I need to try their baba ganoush.

And the moderation stuff: truffle cheese, cookie butter, beer, jo-jos (the white chocolate covered gingerbread were amazing but holiday treats), and my absolute favorite are the carrot cake cookie sandwiches with cream cheese icing filling.