LEAN IT UP! (Memorial Day 2015 Challenge)

Options

Replies

• lycheenmango
    lycheenmango Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Others - feel free to update the spreadsheet :)
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    good to see I'm not alone! I'm trying not to work as much this week so I can work out in those extra hours of my week. also getting some exercise done this weekend, even if it's just cleaning and a walk.
  • lycheenmango
    Options
    Yeah I havent worked out as often this week. Busy with the move to the new apartment. But plan is to go running atleast 3 times by sunday :)
  • seadragonmd
    seadragonmd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try this. Never done anything like this before. Been tracking on mfp for just a couple weeks but it's been eye opening!
  • lycheenmango
    Options
    Good luck seadragonmd!! MFP has been a huge motivation for me. I think the max I hit was 166 lbs (2013) and I am 146 now aiming for 125 :)
  • cosmichvoyager
    cosmichvoyager Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Already lost 25 pounds since last April and I will join you to try losing 4 pounds by Memorial Day. Been eating at maintenance over the winter because I could not deal with the weather and a lot of my cardio comes from walking. I'm going to weigh and measure my food again and add more walking as the weather improves :) I already do kettlebell class, resistance bands class and a session with a personal trainer each week so my muscles are getting defined and I look/feel better but I'd like to get to work on fat loss again now that winter is ending.
  • bhealthy1516
    bhealthy1516 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I use my phone, so if the only way to join is a spreadsheet? I could use motivation. I will lose 10 lbs by Memorial Day.
  • sweetace2k5
    sweetace2k5 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im gonna do the weekly weigh in
  • Simbaby09
    Simbaby09 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Too late to join in?
  • Simbaby09
    Simbaby09 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Added myself to the spread sheet, need the motivation. Thanks for setting up this group. am excited and ready to go all the way
  • sedinsmore
    sedinsmore Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in, a little late to the game, but still need to be motivated! Thanks
  • MrsR130
    MrsR130 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Can I join as well?? Need some motivation/support! :)

Simbaby - we have almost the exact same start and goal!
  • guntherdog
    guntherdog Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for setting up. Would love to join ya'll.
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    efrensgirl2015 sw205.6 gw150
  • lycheenmango
    Options
    @bhealthy1516‌ - Feel free to add your stats here :) Spreadsheet is just an easier way of tracking your and others progress in one place!

@Simbaby09‌ - Not at all.... we have more than 2 months to go! Let's do it :)
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I WANT IN :)
  • bhealthy1516
    bhealthy1516 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Ok thanks
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    I use my phone, so if the only way to join is a spreadsheet? I could use motivation. I will lose 10 lbs by Memorial Day.
    OP updates for me

• Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    Yeah I havent worked out as often this week. Busy with the move to the new apartment. But plan is to go running atleast 3 times by sunday :)
    good luck moving!! lots to do! lol
    I didn't run but I did some walkin yay
  • lycheenmango
    Options
    @Iknewyouweretrouble‌ - thank you! something is always better than nothing right? :)