So I absolutely need to get my belly flat over the weekend. HOW?

Options
13»

Replies

• jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    ^lol
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Have you heard of the Master Peep Cleanse?

You should Trademark it, dude. Seriously. ;)

I just put TM at the end, right?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    what is "rad promoting skills"...?? LOL

OP - go zero carb and you should drop about five to tend pounds in water weight. You will probably be a crabby mess though ...
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    datbelly wrote: »
    Hey guys! Thanks for the answers! I actually though I expressed myself wrong!
    I know there's no way my tummy is getting smaller. I was wondering if I could get it smoother. My tummy has some bumps, I'd just like to have it smooth. Still big but smooth. Maybe like a massage or something to even it out.

emergency skin graft?
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    OP, just avoid high sodium food and alcohol, drink lots of water, buy a nice bikini, spray tan abs on your belly and you're good to go. Don't do anything drastic and unhealthy.

THIS. After you do these things listed above make sure your personality and confidence shine above all the others. You yourself said you are good at what you do. Show it! Don't even allow anyone to notice a small detail that probably only bothers you.

Yup, assuming it's a legit, respectable product, they will probably respond to your wearing a more covering bikini and acting with grace and confidence in the interview...if the company is smart, sales skills and demeanor will be a higher priority than looking "perfect" while almost naked.
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    What others have said about a flattering suit, don't do the spray tan unless you KNOW the place is reputable (*think* orange-looking skin, whoah!), do your hair, pedi, mani, and practice your POSTURE in front of the mirror. Wear high heels (*think* beauty pageant struts). Posture is key to making your figure flattering. As for the bumps on your belly? Is it REALLY that noticeable? If you know a good makeup artist, they could probably cover it up. However, that makeup may show up on your audition tape/pix so be careful there.

Have fun. It sounds like a wonderful opportunity.
  • Cindeeee
    Cindeeee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    this might be the first and only time i ever recommend it, but im thinking those wrap things. its temporary (a day or so) and it wont cause you to lose weight, but will tighten you up for a short amount of time.

spray tanning will help

find a high waisted bikini (might be hard to find in stores this time of year but maybe) - i have one that i love (but cant wear anymore, too big now!) LOL!

This is really good advice. I wouldn't recommend those stupid wraps to anyone trying to lose weight, but I think your case is exactly what they're for. I've used them before, and they really do work, but only for a day or two. The wrap, along with the spray tan, would give you a temporary solution to boost your confidence for the audition. Good luck to you!
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    Not gonna happen. I think Kim Kardashian achieved it by taking diuretics, drinking lots of water, and temporarily losing a bunch of water weight. It's so unhealthy, I don't even want to talk about it. I'm already sorry I did. You don't want to faint during the audition.

Why is losing water weight unhealthy? I don't know anything about KK, so perhaps she was taking too many, but losing water weight would not necessarily be unhealthy or make one faint.

It would likely flatten your tummy some though.

Losing some water weight is fine. Losing enough water weight to make your appearance visibly change is normally just called dehydration - and that can be problematic.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I am confused at your description, OP. Can we get pictures posted up on the thread?
  • trying4real
    trying4real Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    PRMinx wrote: »
    haribo-630x407.jpg

You're welcome.

I remember laughing so hard reading the reviews on amazon. For those of you who haven't read them. It's pure gold.

http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Sugar-Free-Gummy-Bears/dp/B008JELLCA

Just read these.... omg laughing so hard !!
  • datbelly
    datbelly Posts: 4
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    what is "rad promoting skills"...?? LOL

OP - go zero carb and you should drop about five to tend pounds in water weight. You will probably be a crabby mess though ...

it's being able to stand for 9 hours straight with heels, always smiling and selling lots of a product that actually sucks XD
  • craftylikeafox
    craftylikeafox Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Exercise! Exercise it just before and it will leave your stomach looking a bit tighter, albeit temporarily!
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    How did it go? What did you wear?
  • MrCoolGrim
    MrCoolGrim Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Lose 50lbs in less then 24 hours

giphy.gif
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    How did it go? What did you wear?

I'm curious too!
  • nstock
    nstock Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    PRMinx wrote: »
    haribo-630x407.jpg

You're welcome.

I remember laughing so hard reading the reviews on amazon. For those of you who haven't read them. It's pure gold.

http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Sugar-Free-Gummy-Bears/dp/B008JELLCA

O M G!!!!!! I was just reading the reviews at work and had to stop because I am dying of laughter! That is the most amazing thing in the world! LMAO
  • StarrySkies10
    StarrySkies10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sorry this is a little late, but you can try some Yin Yoga poses. Or even sign up for a Hot Yoga class. Yoga is great for toning up.