Looking for some fun positive friends! :)

Options
Hi! My name is Taylor and I'm 19 years old. I'm going to school and majoring in Accounting (about to change is to Marketing). I've been over weight my whole life and I would love to lose about 50lbs. I've never been comfortable in shorts and I would love to be someday! I just want to finally be comfortable in my own skin and I think losing some weight would be very helpful :) I'm not quite sure how this app works but meeting some new people who have the same goal as me would be great and probably very helpful :)

Replies

• sanchezjz5
    Options
    Hey! I'm also 19, I have gained a lot of weight in the past two years.. It's hard. I would LOVE to lose 50 lbs. I totally want to hangout at the beach this summer too.. I'll try to help you if you can try to help me!
  • nosyar
    nosyar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Taylor. I'm 26 and just trying to lose a bit of weight that I put on recently after I stopped exercising 3 months ago. I'm tracking my food and exercising again now so hopefully in 4-8 weeks I will have my fitness back! Add me if you'd like and we can encourage each other to reach our goals.
  • williamdavis01
    Options
    Hi my name is William and I'm 14 and over weight too I lost my first 4 pounds this week good luck
  • samanthamarkham8
    samanthamarkham8 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Add me :)