Replies

• Bogditzy
    Bogditzy Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 50 day streak, 8kg down in 2 months ^_^
  • emily9423
    emily9423 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just started with MFP today but have been on my weight loss journey since November. I've lost 26 pounds so far and would love more friends to support and support me with our fitness goals! Feel free to add me!
  • kimi395
    kimi395 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi. I'm Kim and I'm new to MFP. Please feel free to add me as I will need the support and I want to give support back.
    Thanks. Kim
  • goillini1996
    goillini1996 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Have tried MFP before but have failed miserably at following through. Not going to give up though! Today starts the rest of my journey.

Feel free to add me if your looking for support on your journey!
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I've lost 136lbs. Not all while using MFP, but most of it. I now weigh 134, so I literally lost an entire current me. I did it through calorie counting, portion control, and some exercise, but mostly just the former two. I am now working on building muscle and on continuing to improve my cardiovascular health. Feel free to add!
  • JCave21
    JCave21 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    More friends...anyone...pls? ;_;
  • missj3nl33
    missj3nl33 Posts: 17 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm seeking motivating people too! Add me!! :)

• BeardedStudWarrior
    BeardedStudWarrior Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I dont know if I do. Every time I look for pervy friends, they can't handle how pervy and foul mouthed I am.
  • Michaelxo444
    Michaelxo444 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    If you feel guided to add me please do so new to this app and starting my journey tomorrow would love new friends to go with the process don't be shy
  • Emma8882015
    Emma8882015 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello! Add me :) 24/F, 5"8 with goal of ~20 lbs weight loss!
  • JamieYelsik
    JamieYelsik Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me please!!
  • laraashton
    Options
    I'd really like some friends. I've had the app for years but don't know anyone personally that uses it! Thanks guys. :)
  • Phxvail42
    Phxvail42 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd like some friends to help me stay motivated! Everyone needs fitness friends! If you too need someone to help keep motivation and focus, please send me a friend request!
  • Simply_Yulz
    Simply_Yulz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends with the same determination and goals :) love to motivate! We can do it together!! :D

Personally I'm a Team Beachbody user and looking to lose 50 pounds or a bit more even. :)
  • ouellegw
    ouellegw Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Could use some friendly motivation from some like minded people!
  • mwelcome3911
    Options
    Just joined this evening....looking for some friends to go on this journey together!
  • GM3Z
    GM3Z Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I dont know if I do. Every time I look for pervy
    I dont know if I do. Every time I look for pervy friends, they can't handle how pervy and foul mouthed I am.
    Haha well so far I've found all of your Pervy foul language posts amusing. If that makes you feel any better.
  • mwelcome3911
    Options
    Looking for some friends to go on this journey together! Feel free to add :wink:
  • Devenna
    Devenna Posts: 8
    Options
    Looking for more buddies!!! lol Lets get this party started!!!
  • jenneki
    jenneki Posts: 1
    Options
    Just rejoined after a 2 year hiatus (had a baby). Need to lose the baby weight and could use some inspiration. Please add me!