Losing weight AGAIN, trying to see the light!

Options
Hey guys! I've been on mfp since 2010 during my college days and it was the most important tool that helped me lose my initial 50 lbs. I was on top of the world...then life happened.

My 2014 pretty much sucked. The *kitten* I went through back to back to back... Was so debilitated. My very passion for fitness dwindled and I packed on back the weight and then some.

I'm back on MFP because this is where I started and the support is unbelievable.
Would love some new friends for help , motivation and support!

Replies

• katjabbs
    katjabbs Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Lost 50 lbs but have gained back 40 :neutral_face:
    starting from square 1 today :smiley: ill send you a friend request. Im looking for like minded people myself!
  • blackgirlfit
    blackgirlfit Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    katjabbs wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat. Lost 50 lbs but have gained back 40 :neutral_face:
    starting from square 1 today :smiley: ill send you a friend request. Im looking for like minded people myself!

Yay!
  • SaraD72
    SaraD72 Posts: 20 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I lost 65 pounds three years ago and have gained 40 of it back. Feel free to add me.
  • WitchofWashington
    WitchofWashington Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I've been on mfp since 2010 during my college days and it was the most important tool that helped me lose my initial 50 lbs. I was on top of the world...then life happened.

My 2014 pretty much sucked. The *kitten* I went through back to back to back... Was so debilitated. My very passion for fitness dwindled and I packed on back the weight and then some.

I'm back on MFP because this is where I started and the support is unbelievable.
    Would love some new friends for help , motivation and support!

I too have gone through similar with my weight. I had dropped down to 195 after being at 220 lbs for years, then I gained it all back all the way up to 235 lbs, once I got there I made a decision to fix it. Will add you to my friends as well. :D