supplements

Options
Hey does anyone know of a good pre workout drink?

Replies

• bostonultd1
    bostonultd1 Posts: 45 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I use jim stoppani's pre jym and I've really enjoyed it. Don't get a concentrated one, they're mostly junk filled with stimulants and you want quality ingredients. If you're interested, you can only find pre jym on bodybuilding.com it's a decent price and he'll be coming out with new flavors and a 30 day supply pretty soon. He has a video on there as well explaining why he uses the ingredients he does and why concentrates are junk. It's on YouTube as well.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    There are lots of threads on this. In summary, they vary greatly and people respond differently to the various stims, so whatever you decide on, start with small doses and see how you do. Caffeine is probably the most widely trusted/proven/accepted stim.

Here's a thread from earlier today -
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/31720669/#Comment_31720669

• SciranBG
    SciranBG Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I bought into the YouTube hype and tried MTS Clash. I absolutely love it, but it's my first pre-workout so I have nothing to compare it to. Just get something with caffeine, creatine, and IMO beta-alanine (I love the tingly feeling).
  • kcf2424
    kcf2424 Posts: 8
    Options
    Thanks for all the suggestions i will look into them! :)
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I find water works just fine. Outstanding, even, right?
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    MYZe6U5.jpg
  • dipeshlshah1
    dipeshlshah1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    green tea with honey and black coffee
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Coffee
  • MrCoolGrim
    MrCoolGrim Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    For my pre-workout I have a 4oz espresso and just recently began using creatine monohydrate once a day.