Looking for some weight loss buddies!

Options
I have been using MFP for a while now but only just discovered this Forum bit! Would love to make some friends so we could support and motivate each other and share our epic weight loss stories. Have currently lost 22lbs and am hoping to get to 50lbs. Anyone got similar goals, please add:)

Replies

• jillicusmaximus
    Options
    Hello... I am trying to loose 110 pounds and I would love some friends to help out with motivation and just everyday bologna!!!
  • BeckyGor05
    BeckyGor05 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That's absolutely what I'm hoping for! Feel free to message me with anything:) I love hearing how other people are getting on and learning any tips they can offer!
  • yongjoochung
    yongjoochung Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been using MFP for a while now but only just discovered this Forum bit! Would love to make some friends so we could support and motivate each other and share our epic weight loss stories. Have currently lost 22lbs and am hoping to get to 50lbs. Anyone got similar goals, please add:)

• MarcSele
    MarcSele Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi I love this idea. I'm hoping to lose a stone, two at most. Only started yesterday.
  • yongjoochung
    yongjoochung Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is JENNA. I have lost 30 lbs so far and need to go 15 to 20 lbs to go. I hope we support each other to get the goal. Thanks
  • BeckyGor05
    Options
    Hi Marc, I'll add you as a friend!:)
  • BeckyGor05
    Options
    Hi Jenna! Well done for losing 30lbs! I'll add you as a friend:)
  • frizzilizzi
    Options
    Hi all I'm leigh and I'm aiming for a stone loss but half is my first goal. ..breaking it up so the journey is not as long and boring...I attend the gym at least 4 times a week and I also calorie and step count...hope ur all feeling strong and determined today feel free to add me and deff share hints and tips :)