Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    I am here to stay if you are gonna do the same click the friend request button or whatever :D
  • traceyjayne1964
    traceyjayne1964 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    always nice to have new friends :) xx
  • xxlunasanchezxx
    xxlunasanchezxx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me, I been pretty much alone on here... Trying to lose about 100 lbs.... Long way to go.... Can't do it alone... Need friends....
  • xxlunasanchezxx
    xxlunasanchezxx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me, I been pretty much alone on here... Trying to lose about 100 lbs.... Long way to go.... Can't do it alone... Need friends....
  • aimeelaing1982
    aimeelaing1982 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for people who regularly log in and post to help keep me motivated and on track. My goal isn't to lose weight but to be become strong and healthy
  • erinlane93
    erinlane93 Posts: 170 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Heyyyy :) feel free to add me!
  • Shortround_85
    Shortround_85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me anyone. My diary is unlocked.
  • noobysad
    noobysad Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started MFP add me everyone !
  • markzak26
    markzak26 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Let's motivate each other :)
  • bignyash
    bignyash Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I've been on MFP for around a year now but I had a little downtime while I was ill and dealing with a blood pressure/kidney problem. I am getting back on track now but unfortunately almost all my friends dumped me while I was sick. It sucks logging in and seeing such little activity. Sooo I'm looking for some new supportive friends!

I need to lose quite a bit & I'm dealing with PCOS so occasionally I do low carb (in case you can relate). I will be here a while! Please feel free to add me no matter what stage you're in.. I like to have ppl to look up to as well as peers. Thanks!

I'm dealing with PCOS too and am really concerned it will lead to diabetes if I don't get healthy and lose weight now!!! Feel free to add me xx
  • SuziAstro26
    SuziAstro26 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi :) Feel free to add me
  • TheManFromHants
    TheManFromHants Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Training to be a personal trainer so always looking to help people out and learn myself so feel free to add if you're 100% serious about fitness. I came off here once before as there were too many people clearly on here for the wrong reasons.
  • robjenga
    robjenga Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    :)!!!
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Making friends is fun. Please feel free to add me if you think I can be of any help. :)
  • timmy2tall4u
    timmy2tall4u Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    what's up, What's Up, WHAT"S UP EVERYBODY!

Super blessed to be back on track and gettin' after it!

My goal is to post everyday until April 25th.

Proper nutrition, regular exercise, and working on muscular gains will be my main focus' for the next month!

Add me as a friend and feel free to post! Looking forward to meeting some new and inspiring MFP people!
  • Cyrus1524
    Cyrus1524 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a couple weeks in, toughest is the weekends
  • Pixiemite
    Pixiemite Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    I've been on Slimming World for 4 weeks & just joined MyFitnessPal. I'm disabled due to an ongoing chronic hip problem, so I struggle a bit with exercise! Looking to add friends for support.
    Best Wishes,
    Nicky
  • rinksgal
    rinksgal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need some more friends! I'm 56 today and need to lose a lot more weight!! Needs friends for motivation! :)
  • bpshum12
    bpshum12 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey! Anyone how is looking for friends, please add me. I'm always looking for positive, motivated people to share stories.