Post all this weeks NSV here!!

Options
I thought it would be nice to see what everyones NSV's were!!

Ok, I'll start! I officially fit into UK size 12 trousers (US 8!)!!

So go on......post yours!!! :happy:

Replies

• SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I noticed I can sleep on my back again. I used to have to sleep on my stomach or I couldn't breathe.

I lost 1.5 more inches from my waist and 1 from my hips this last 12 days since my last measurements.

I went to the zoo this week and walked the deck walk (1800 feet up) and took the stairs on it when I know I really wanted to take the tram an thought I wouldn't be able to make up up the whole thing.

I fit into a pair of shorts (20) that never fit. I kept them with the "eventually I will lose weight and wear these" mentality.

I think thats all for this week :)
  • cmaurer4
    cmaurer4 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    While at work yesterday, my boss came into my cube while I was docking my laptop and say "Wow, how much weight have you lost?" and gave me a high five. :) Perfect way to start the morning!!
  • staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    For me, I haven't seen much in the scale for a while, BUT I have went down 2 notches in my regular belt and I can now wear one of my fave belts I haven't been able to wear in about 3 years!
  • cmpettey
    cmpettey Posts: 223
    Options
    Yesterday I put on a pair of shorts that last year only fit me because they were stretchy. They were loose!
  • Lpfeifer419
    Lpfeifer419 Posts: 82
    Options
    Let's see....Normally struggle to get to my 1,000 strides on the elliptical in 20 minutes. Yesterday I was able to get to 1,200 in my 20 minutes! I had a bunch of people in class ask me how much weight I've lost and said I look amazing. I realized the other day that I haven't had back pain in almost 2 months (I was struggling with pain for over a year and was thinking surgery was the only option for me).
  • breannatrevs
    breannatrevs Posts: 114
    Options
    I have this pair of black jeggings that I bought in a Large and XL.
    I used to only wear the XL because the L was very tight and snug.
    Now I am finding it nearly impossible to wear the XL pair, they are too big!
    They bunch up and fall down constantly!

:)
  • shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    Well done to everyone!! Its so great to hear all of your successes, even though the scales might not be moving!! It really is so motivating!
  • crewellademel
    crewellademel Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I can not see my belly anymore when I look down and my bottom now actually fits on the seat for the excercise bike rather than hanging over the edge on both sides! :flowerforyou:
  • ashleyinthestars
    ashleyinthestars Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I've just recently gotten back into the swing of regular workouts (for the last month and a half, I'd slacked off to just walking during lunch at work in fear that I'd get too small for my bridesmaid dress after it was tailored. wedding was 4/30/11 & I've hit the ground running - literally) and this week I found out I'm in better shape than I thought when I took off jogging at the park and could probably go for 15-20 minutes without stopping if I didn't have to dodge roots, bushes, etc :)

Also, just bought a size 16 bathing suit today. The last bathing suit I purchased was 3 years ago and size 28.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Went to American Eagle today to buy some new clothes and I officially dropped a pants size... went from a size 10 to a size 8 in that store.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!