Arms. my Flabby Fat Arms

Options
I've been working out for about 2 months. I'm down about 9 pounds and lost plenty of incest everywhere but my arms.

What can I do to these them.down?

Replies

• Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    My trainer told me the arms and the thighs are some of the toughest places to loose. I didn't start to see a difference in my arms until about 4 months in. Of course everyone is different. Good luck!
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    ChristaLii wrote: »
    and lost plenty of incest everywhere but my arms.
    :|
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    you cannot spot reduce, but if you start doing weight bearing exercises that target your biceps, triceps, shoulders, forearms - you WON'T get bulky, but you may find that the skin wobbles less.

And - BONUS - You'll be stronger.
  • ChristaLii
    Options
    Cherimoose wrote: »
    Very informative. Thank you!
  • ChristaLii
    Options
    MireyGal76 wrote: »
    you cannot spot reduce, but if you start doing weight bearing exercises that target your biceps, triceps, shoulders, forearms - you WON'T get bulky, but you may find that the skin wobbles less.

And - BONUS - You'll be stronger.
    I do need these weakling to be stronger. Thanks (:

• ChristaLii
    Options
    My trainer told me the arms and the thighs are some of the toughest places to loose. I didn't start to see a difference in my arms until about 4 months in. Of course everyone is different. Good luck!

Thanks (:
  • ChristaLii
    Options
    yusaku02 wrote: »
    and lost plenty of incest everywhere but my arms.
    :|
    Weight*
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    How much do you have to lose overall? You just have to keep losing fat. Strength train to keep your muscles so they look pretty.
  • November_Fire
    November_Fire Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I lost weight in weird places, like my collarbone, my back and sides and my face ( :( ) before my arms. Abdomen last of all, typically.
  • ChristaLii
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    How much do you have to lose overall? You just have to keep losing fat. Strength train to keep your muscles so they look pretty.

I want to weigh 160. I'm currently 195.4 and I use to be 204.5....
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    I've been working out for about 2 months. I'm down about 9 pounds and lost plenty of incest everywhere but my arms.

Well done with the weight loss. Some parts take longer to show improvement than others. Just continue to loose the fat all over. Tricep Kickbacks are a good exercise that many ladies like to use for toning/shaping the arms. Google the technique if not sure. Once again, well done.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    slideaway1 wrote: »

Well done with the weight loss. Some parts take longer to show improvement than others. Just continue to loose the fat all over. Tricep Kickbacks are a good exercise that many ladies like to use for toning/shaping the arms. Google the technique if not sure. Once again, well done.

Tricep muscles....definitely. This is the flabby crap that hangs down on older ladies...."bingo wings."
  • ChristaLii
    Options

Thanks for the advice! I will definitely look into it :)
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options

Thanks for the advice! I will definitely look into it :)

Cool, if you do not have access to a gym/weights etc, they can be done with bags of sugar or a house brick etc lol. The weight does not need to be heavy as it's quite an unnatural movement, but the technique needs to be spot on. Slow and controlled.

• bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

Um...you lost plenty of what???

Good job on weight loss, if you want to firm up your arms lift heavy weights, the muscle will fill things out nicely.