When your husband likes the thicker girls.

Options
2»

Replies

• GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Walk around the house in a push up bra, thong & heels. He won't care if you're 105 or 125.
  • Travis_2
    Travis_2 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_nld559yO5Q1sd94hi.gif
  • salad_bar
    salad_bar Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend met me when I was about the size I am now. I managed to lose weight and for once in my life I was happy with my weight/size. He always said how thin I was and how I needed to gain weight. Well, through bad habits and overeating, I'm back right up to where I started, and I hate it. I'm extremely uncomfortable at this weight.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    vmt2010 wrote: »
    I'm just flabbergasted that you call a 5' 120lbs girl a "thicker" girl.
    Well 128lbs would be overweight so Id say its on the thicker side, plus with my body shape i would consider me to be thick then thin

:noway:

it's a healthy weight, saying it's a thicker weight is, well, ...
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Travis_2 wrote: »
    tumblr_inline_nld559yO5Q1sd94hi.gif

AH yes - this, it's this.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i guess im lucky that my husband is (1) antisocial and doesnt talk to anyone other than me LOL and (2) likes women in pretty much every shape, though when i was 250 im not so sure he was CRAZY about it but still loved me for me, and recognizes he's no calvin klein model so.... yeah. LOL
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options

Yes...this is wacky.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I'm confused why you can't wear what you want to wear now anyway?
    to be fair- on a 5 foot frame- 10 pounds in the right/wrong place can make a HUGE difference.

My bestie is 5'5" and you can tell if she's doughey with a 5-7 pound difference. She's 125- and by 130 you can tell.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,711 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    I'm confused why you can't wear what you want to wear now anyway?
    to be fair- on a 5 foot frame- 10 pounds in the right/wrong place can make a HUGE difference.

My bestie is 5'5" and you can tell if she's doughey with a 5-7 pound difference. She's 125- and by 130 you can tell.

Yes, this is what I was saying earlier. It really does make a difference, especially in the way your clothes fit.
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I actually like that my husband has an opinion. What he thinks or prefers matters to me. And to be honest, I have a preference too.
    Vcorz wrote: »
    DO what you want, OP, I'm just amazed at all the negativity towards taking one's own husband;s opinion into account. It seems husbands are supposed to be always concerned with what their wives think...marriage needs to be a two way street. Of course you should care what your husband thinks!

Agreed...
  • veganbettie
    veganbettie Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    i can't imagine being that tiny where 120 looks heavy on your frame. i believe you, but thats stuff of unicorns from my 5'7 height. crazy.
  • annied1961
    Options
    Thin or not so thin.
    It 's all about Attitude.
    And Compromise!!!