"Well, I'm really not supposed to speak to strangers, but we've met before.'

Options
Hello all!

I have another account on here but i figured that i should start fresh once more as I've fallen off track over the holidays. It's been a very stressful time. We lost a roomate, bought a puppy, i got tossed everywhere in the way of work places and work hours, finishing school, the cold winter, all that comes with buying a new house and just general stress and depression. During that time i've managed to put on 50lbs more!! Yuck! So here I am trying to get back into the swing of things and sort myself out. I'll have a slow start but i'm looking for some friends to help support me and whom i can help support.

Here's a little about me:
Bone structure: large
height: 5"7.5
My heaviest weight: 340 lbs (about 2 years ago now i think)
my lowest weight: 205 lbs (around september 2014)
My current weight: 255 lbs.
Random fact: I never gained the weight suddenly, i was big all of my childhood. "Built like a linebacker" as my dad used to say. I just grew bigger as I grew up gradually until i realized that i had to sort out my health!

I lost all my weight while i was on here. Counting all my calories and working out when i can.
That is until September. Things went down hill fast. I started losing time to worry about food and stressing out about all the things i mentioned in the first paragraph. My hrm broke so i stopped working out in fear that i would be eating too much or too little. Then i just let depression take over. Now i'm having a horrific time getting back into it. I'm working on getting my HRM back up and running and contemplating how i will jump back into counting calories. It's just so time consuming and restraining i was beginning to lose myself and became obsessed. I got to 205 and didn't move from there for months no matter what i did... So there was another reason why i was bummed out and gave up. This time i need to keep the passion burning but i have to get the flint to start the fire first.

So if you have some passion to share then please feel free to add me!

Replies

• enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I think I know you....Were you shankosaurus?
  • Improve1
    Improve1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hi!
    I definitely know how you feel. I've lost alot before and gained it back. I'm short 5'2, but have been big my whole life. I'm currently 179. So, I'm hoping to get down to 135 which is the number I got down to and I hit that plateau that I couldn't break. This is also day 2 for me but, I had an account here like an year ago before I caved into bad eating habits.

P.S. I added u!
  • iNikosaurus
    iNikosaurus Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I think I know you....Were you shankosaurus?
    Haha what a name. Nope, not me.

• iNikosaurus
    Options
    wathjo1 wrote: »

Thanks darlin'
    I agree full-heartedly, it's just hard to get back in the game xD
  • iNikosaurus
    Options
    Improve1 wrote: »
    hi!
    I definitely know how you feel. I've lost alot before and gained it back. I'm short 5'2, but have been big my whole life. I'm currently 179. So, I'm hoping to get down to 135 which is the number I got down to and I hit that plateau that I couldn't break. This is also day 2 for me but, I had an account here like an year ago before I caved into bad eating habits.

P.S. I added u!

Haha thanks for adding me and telling me some of your story! Well the healthy weight for me is between 150-165 according to the Dr. I had a ways to go until i hit my goal so was frustrated. Not to mention the desire to be below that 200 range was burnt out during that plateau haha. Ohhh welcome back! I tried to start yesturday but gave in to snacking and it just went overboard. I think i'll have a hard time until i can get back to working out.

Thanks for the add!