Losing the weight......AGAIN!

Options
In 2010, I weighed 272 lbs. I decided that that wasn't me, and started to eat healthy, quit drinking soda, and walked a few miles every day. I got down to 175 which was comfortable and looked really good for my frame. The problem is, when I got to that size, I slowly started to incorporate the foods I used to eat, because I was healthy! A year later, in 2012 I got pregnant and gained some of the weight back leaving me at 254. I freaked out, since I had vowed never to get to the size I was before, and started the whole process over, but with a lifestyle mindset this time. I exercise daily and eat right, and am down almost 20 lbs in just a month! I quit drinking diet soda, and only drink water and green tea. I can't wait to be back where I was again. Feel free to add me as a friend, and we can support each other, it's not easy!

Replies

• Improve1
    Improve1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Been there, unfortunately. In 2012, I was 170 and got down to 133. I, got lax on my diet, too and it all crept back and then some. So, Freaking out now and doing this again. Also, I'm 180-ish now but, I'm only 5'2... So, Lifestyle changes are starting now!

P.S. I'm new and can use the support, too. I sent u an add. :)
  • BCUONZO
    BCUONZO Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can do it! After I had my son I was 179!!! (I am 5'2"). It was not easy but after a year I got down to pre-pregnancy weight of 140. I am trying to get to 130. Would love to support you along the way so we can both reach out goals!
  • wathjo1
    wathjo1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Samesies! I decided that even though it's frustrating, i'm doing it slowly this time... Changing my lifestyle, not just dieting! Would love to swap suggestions with anyone. :)