Weight loss buddy! Looking to lose 40 pounds by summer!

Options
i'm a 20 year old girl look into lose 40 pounds by summer! I would love to have a weight loss buddy if anyone would be interrested! I tend to binge a lot so I would love the help and encouragement!

Replies

• Hey im 28 and needing and wanting to lose 60 pounds!! Lets help each other!!! Add me!!
  • aubreyjordan
    aubreyjordan Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and looking to lose 30-40lbs. You can add me :)
  • leeleesupreme
    leeleesupreme Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hooray for motivational buddies! I'm 24 and looking to lose about 60. :) I could certainly use some extra buddies and motivation! I'm sending requests to the three of you, if you're interested! Good luck all! :)
  • teresaryan67
    teresaryan67 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am 47, have lost little over a 100 pounds, but still need to lose 50 more for goal weight. In a stand still and need to shake it up. :)
  • tyzee22
    Options
    I am 31 and need to lose 50 pounds.Add me pliz
  • chloe_d92
    chloe_d92 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is my first time being back on MFP in quite a while and weight wise i'm pretty much starting over again, I'm 22 and want to lose about 25lbs and get fit again as I've gotten completely out of shape after spending the past 8 months travelling but I also have trouble with bingeing too so need to really try and keep in control of that, would be good to support each other :)
  • rexyrox
    rexyrox Posts: 27
    Options
    Hey I'm 31 and just had baby number 4. Looking to lose 50 pounds to feel good about myself and be able to really have fun with my kids. Would love to help you out and receive your support as well. You can add me if you are interested!! Good luck on your adventure!!
  • wathjo1
    wathjo1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    26 with a goal of 35 lbs of weight loss, at least for now!
  • kaelynnashe
    kaelynnashe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 20 and I was to lose 40 pounds by my birthday in September but I work a full time job and a part time job and I binge a lot and get a lot of fast food I need someone who will help me out :smiley:
  • chelseacaouette24
    Options
    I found if you don't have time to workout everyday , cut the little things out first like , sodas, juice, and junk food . I work a full time job as well as have a 4 year old son and I find I don't have much time , I find meal prepping healthy fast grab and go snacks has helped me as well as not buying junk when grocery shopping . If you are eating out a lot try going to healthier options
  • fastmomonthego158
    fastmomonthego158 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    23 years old and I need to lose 50 lbs
    Feel free to add me :)
  • lwells1980
    Options
    35... Wanting to lose 30 pounds :D
  • sprinttrack
    sprinttrack Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've got ten more pounds to go, and I would love some more friends and encouragement. Add me!
  • hmaughan83
    Options
    I am 31 and have the current goal of 35 pounds!!! You can add me! Not quite sure how this works as this is my first day! Also, does anyone know how to change the weight you initially put in Bc by accident I put the wrong number making it seem I'm 100 pounds heavier.
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm 21 and have a goal to lose around 20 pounds by summer :) Well, by June. I'm going to the Dominican Republic and want to be (more) comfortable in my own skin.
  • vaani96
    vaani96 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    19, and I want to lose at least 45 lbs. not sure how this works yet though :)
  • ash6151
    ash6151 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi im 24 and looking to lose 40 or so. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • ethim
    ethim Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 30, I've started to lose weight but have 40 lbs to go before I reach my target - and then a lifetime of maintaining ;) Add me!
  • cookiegem316
    Options
    Hey I'm Gemma 31 and want to lose weight have had major back surgery so struggle with pain when exercising meds make me hungry but am trying to have will power and not have a cheeky snack but when ur hubby has a sweet tooth it's so tempting add me lets all do this together x
  • caadland
    caadland Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 47, have lost little over a 100 pounds, but still need to lose 50 more for goal weight. In a stand still and need to shake it up. :)
    I'm 28and have now lost 100 pounds you want to be motivational buddies