Need some advice please

Options
I haven't been really hungry for the last couple of days. I have been doing really well with eating 3 meals and 3 snacks a day, but the last couple of day I can only eat once or twice with out snacks... If I try to eat more I will like I'm going to be sick.... What should I do????

Replies

• hhnkhl
    hhnkhl Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Are you on a diet? Maintaining weight? Losing? If you are eating the required calories for the day, I don't understand why you are getting sick...unless you eat way too much during those two times without snacks. Please give me some more information.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    How many calories have you been averaging? If you want to up them, I can recommend plenty of high calorie, low volume foods such as peanut butter, coconut oil etc
  • TaYtAy5190
    TaYtAy5190 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have been doing 1200 calories a day, but I don't feel hungry :(
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Depending on your stats, height weight etc 1200 calories isn't bad, I wouldn't go lower than that unless you're very short.
  • TaYtAy5190
    Options
    I'm trying to lose weight, my eat around 1200 calories a day most of the time I eat less. I only eat small meals and that's nothing really new for me. I start to feel sick when I make my self eat.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    TaYtAy5190 wrote: »
    I have been doing 1200 calories a day, but I don't feel hungry :(

If it's only been a couple of days without an appetite then it might just be a fluke. Your appetite could come back on its own. If not, then calorie dense foods can help boost your calories without making you eat much more food.

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    im a horrible, mean, nasty (and hungry!) person on 1200

we're all different LOL

• TaYtAy5190
    Options
    I'm hoping it comes back, because I really like food, cooking, eating food..... But I'm not hungry