Small NSV today!

Options
hey guys, a little backstory. I am a zookeeper at the Phoenix zoo. We have a few different styles of uniform shirts. One of the styles I ordered had never fit me. After losing 27 lbs in the last month I was able to wear the shirt today! It is a small victory but felt great none the less! qqe8t4kf71s9.jpg

Replies

• RNSCI
    RNSCI Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's a great feeling! Good for you! I'm jealous of your zoo keeping job.☺️
  • infernocanuck
    infernocanuck Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    One victory at a time! Those small ones build up to astounding ones! Keep up the great work!
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! This is the first of many I'm sure!
  • LonaldTheDuck
    LonaldTheDuck Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys! It was really a good feeling for such a small thing. Definitely motivating.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Well done! It looks good on you :-)
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I have a uniform shirt in my wardrobe in a smaller size that I optimistically ordered 18 months ago and have been unable to wear. I'm going to try it on in another week or two cos the one I'm wearing makes me look like that kid at school whose mum always bought things a size too big! I'm really looking forward to it!
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Good job! I am also jealous of your zookeeper job. Sounds awesome! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!