What's your "trigger" food?

Options

Replies

• nsiegner14
    nsiegner14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter - right off the spoon! I enjoy almond butter and other natural butters as well, but not nearly to the sad, sad extent that I love KSPB.

-peanut butter junkie.
  • smashster
    smashster Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Chips and salsa or worse queso, French fries - salty fatty foods. Doritos are not allowed in the house because I cannot stop eating those terrible finger staining sweet chili or ranch chips. And ice cream. Just can't stop. Especially peppermint bonbon.
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Sub sandwiches.... Can't get enough of them!
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Chocolate/anything sweet (minus most orange and all green apple-flavored things), potatoes, pasta, bread and butter, cheese, chips, etc. Peanut butter.
  • gretch23
    gretch23 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Chinese take out food. Fries. Chips and dip. Homemade baked goods... Argh.
  • UnknownAX0
    UnknownAX0 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Black-eyed pea Curry and Cadbury Dairy Milk
  • SaraD72
    SaraD72 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm a sugar addict, so anything like candy, ice cream, cake... It's like it calls to me and pesters me until I eat it. Ice cream, is my biggest trigger food, though. I can't just have one scoop, it has to be four large scoops.
  • CaliforniaRower
    CaliforniaRower Posts: 187 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    This is going to sound super weird, and I always have them in the house, but if I'm in the mood to binge, I eat baby carrots. And sometimes they alleviate the urge, but other times, they make me willing to crawl over broken glass the 2 miles to the store for any chocolate anything that I can buy secretly and stuff in my face before I get home. Other than that, I am not keeping ANY binge-satisfying stuff in the house anymore because my willpower is at about level .02 most of the time.
  • CaliforniaRower
    CaliforniaRower Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake, Chocolate cake, chocolate croissants and vanilla custard.
    When these are around my mind switches over to...

"Quick eat it all so it's out of the house"

In other words, I justify my pig out session!
    Cheesecake, Chocolate cake, chocolate croissants and vanilla custard.
    When these are around my mind switches over to...

"Quick eat it all so it's out of the house"

In other words, I justify my pig out session!

Yup! "Eat it all so it's out of the house and you can start fresh tomorrow." Yup. That decision has cost me a lot of pounds of chub.

• GoPerfectHealth
    GoPerfectHealth Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Potato chips and dip, nachos and cheese, crackers and cheese, all bakery goods and chocolate.
  • minipony
    minipony Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    This is weird, but diet hot cocoa powder. I love to eat it dry. It tastes like a spoonful of chocolate frosting.
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Sour cream and onion potato chips!
  • threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Cake. Lucky Charms. Hot Tamales. Those are probably the three worst things.
  • redpandora56
    redpandora56 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Pasta. I will eat it until I'm feeling sick. So I rarely cook it at home now.
  • Russandol
    Russandol Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Ritz crackers, topped with brie and drizzled with agave syrup. An abundance of fat AND carbs... :(
  • FemaleWarriorxo
    FemaleWarriorxo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Mexican food, chocolate, and especially chip & dip :| I can eat the whole thing. So I stopped buying them a long time ago.
  • frostedpoptart
    frostedpoptart Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    chips
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    Chinese food. I have spring rolls every other week.
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    I used to go through an entire huge jar of peanut butter in a couple of days. Had to keep buying the stuff. One time (as a poor student) all I had in my apartment was a jar of chunky peanut butter. That's all I ate, and now it makes me ill. I can only tolerate a spoonful every once in a while.

These days I can't control myself around gummy candies and bread products :(
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Homemade bread and cheese. I baked some last night and could not stop eating it.