Getting Back To Where I Once Belong

Options
Yep, definitely dropped a Beatles reference in my title but a running podcast I listen to referenced that song/lyric in regards to his motivation to better himself.

So about me (abbreviated version haha)...I used to weigh 262 lbs but started eating healthy, exercising and became a runner. Over the course of a few years I lost almost 100 lbs, ran 9 half marathons and two full marathons. After my 2nd marathon I was injured and couldn't run/exercise so the lbs added up. I then lost motivation, dedication and slowly gained back 50 pounds of my loss.

I've decided to get off my butt and work harder than I did before to get back to where I used to be. I've used MFP before but lost interest fairly quickly so I'm trying to reverse that trend. I know that logging my food and exercise helps me stay accountable, as does having like minded friends and support. Feel free to add me, say hi or whatever! :)

Looking forward to working my tail off and making new friends along the way!

Replies

• jkrunner80
    jkrunner80 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • kimberly2578
    Options
    Hi, glad to hear you are back at it again! You can add me if you like! I do so much better with a good support system as I'm sure most people do! We got this!
  • keyshas84
    keyshas84 Posts: 113
    Options
    Same Here I need to lose 50lbs like asap!
  • jkrunner80
    Options
    Hi, glad to hear you are back at it again! You can add me if you like! I do so much better with a good support system as I'm sure most people do! We got this!

Thanks Kimberly! I'll add you! :)
  • jkrunner80
    Options
    keyshas84 wrote: »
    Same Here I need to lose 50lbs like asap!

Well then I guess we better get started!