Things to make with BACON

Options
Read this article just before my workout this morning. Thought about bacon the entire hour!! :#

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/articles/50-things-to-make-with-bacon.html?oc=CNNPaid

Replies

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmmmm bacon
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    They forgot to mention topping ice cream with bacon
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    Oh. My. God. That makes me hungry. I really want to try some of those, like the PB&B sandwich, just out of curiosity...
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    There's a gormet popcorn place near me that makes amazing caramel bacon popcorn with actual tiny pieces of bacon stuck in the caramel. It's ridiculously good.

Oh and I made bourbon bacon pecan pie for Thanksgiving. Yum!
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I make a pretty mean maple bacon cookie. They are freaking awesome!!
  • PiSquared
    PiSquared Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Bacon and chocolate chip pancakes are one of my favorite indulgences. There's also a bacon, mushroom, and spinach risotto recipe that I got out of Cooking Light. I love good bacon.
  • PiSquared
    PiSquared Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I've never brought myself to try the Elvis - a grilled peanut butter, banana, and bacon sandwich. It sounds awesome, though!
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    Bacon and breakfast sausage - put it through a grinder or food processor together. Press the mix into a muffin tin to make little hollow cups. Bake for 15 minutes, spoon out the grease, crack an egg in each one, sprinkle cheese on top, bake until the eggs are cooked to where you want them.
  • Lovefastball99
    Lovefastball99 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Last Sunday I had a maple bacon donut. It was A-MAZING. Donuts are already awesome but this one was maple glazed and had 2 pieces of chopped thick cut bacon on top. Oh boy.