Before & After Pics..only 6 POUNDS..can you even tell??

Options
Hey guys,

I've been having some motivation issues since my scale is NOT MOVING, and im getting really frustrated. I've only lost 6 pounds since March, but I took pictures to see If i could see a difference. I wanted to see if you could see a difference or if it was just me trying to believe that i see a difference, when there really might not be at all. Let me know what yall think. Thanks girls :)
Of course, I have 25 more pounds to go...

Week1-5ResultsPics.jpg

Replies

• happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell, your stomach looks flatter. Well done!!!
  • ziggle_7
    ziggle_7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Ya i definately see a difference! your hips look smaller and you look like you've lost some off your tummy! i know its hard to stay motivated when you hit a wall but keep up the good work! i can deffinately see an improvement! lol your not imagining it. GREAT WORK!
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    For sure there is a difference! Stick with it :) You look great.
  • carrieann58
    carrieann58 Posts: 19
    Options
    You can defintely tell!! Don't get discouraged :bigsmile:
  • marshalemar
    marshalemar Posts: 106
    Options
    Definitely a difference. The scales might not show it because you have gained muscle but yet lost fat! Clothes can usually tell a lot more than the scales! Keep motivated - easy to get frustrated but you are doing great!
  • catvictay
    catvictay Posts: 4
    Options
    Love handles are way smaller! Good Job!
  • cathyAprice
    cathyAprice Posts: 81
    Options
    I can tell! Keep up the good work!!!
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    Ya i definately see a difference! your hips look smaller and you look like you've lost some off your tummy! i know its hard to stay motivated when you hit a wall but keep up the good work! i can deffinately see an improvement! lol your not imagining it. GREAT WORK!

I was going to say the same so I am borrowing it to add on.

Your doing GREAT, losing inches. I am actually going through the same. I lose a bunch of inches and the scale doesn't move, then all of a sudden...........the scale just drops down.
  • JCubbins
    JCubbins Posts: 92
    Options
    Your stomach is DEFINITELY flatter, well done! I'm so happy for you! :D
  • rjvt006
    rjvt006 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    yep you can tell. your looking great keep up the good work:bigsmile:
  • sallybetzingleboo
    Options
    amazing bum I'm well jeal!
  • carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    Options
    Yes you can tell. There's a big difference. It might not show on the scale, but you have lost inches and gained muscle for sure.
  • ssc0303
    ssc0303 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Looks like you've lost some inches! Your tummy is definitely flatter. Keep it up.!! :)
  • Butterflynma
    Butterflynma Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Your weight loss and toning is very obvious. Keep up the good work!!!
  • kayleeblue
    kayleeblue Posts: 273
    Options
    Good Job! Yes I see a difference..you belly thighs and back..your butt is more defined. Great Job..wish I would have taken before pics...I've lost 15 so far but I did measure myself and have lost 13 inches..my clothes are getting baggy..I LOVE IT!! Keep it up!
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    You can tell a difference in your the definition of you muscles. You look a lot more tone in the after pictures. Keep it up. Don't lose your curves. You have a hourglass figure!
  • rockthehourglass
    rockthehourglass Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yep you can tell! Stomach is flatter and your booty looks great lol.
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah I can definately tell...ur body is definately defined now...ur tummy and butt and thighs I can tell. Good job keep it up!
  • John090671
    John090671 Posts: 13
    Options
    Damn right there is a difference....you look great....keep up the hard work!!!!!!!!!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    yep, ur hips and stomach look smaller, well done:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!