30 Day Shred starts Sunday 5/15..JOIN ME!!!!!!

Options
Who is doing 30DS with me? The more the merrier. Let's motivate each other while burn calories and tone up our muscles. I have heard great things about this program and i'm willing to give new things a try, aren't you? LETS DO THIS!!!!!!! Who's in?

Track your goals:
weight -
Waist -
Hips-
Left Bicep-
Right Bicep-
Left Thigh-
Right Thigh-

Make sure to add me, so we can track and motivate eachother.
~Chika:flowerforyou:

Replies

• cindylc
    cindylc Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm in! I started it once, but didn't stick with it. I'm going to do it this time!
  • Nenachaos
    Nenachaos Posts: 13
    Options
    Me too Im in as well
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm in...just got my DVD in the mail yesterday. I am so excited.
  • ruststar
    ruststar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm nursing a knee injury right now which has me cursing because my copy of the 30 Day Shred is coming in the mail today. I'm going to try it and see if the moves are modifiable this weekend, and if my knee is up for it, I'm in.
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I have a knee injury as well and I too will be doing modifications if need be. Welcome :)
  • Lynn0305
    Lynn0305 Posts: 9
    Options
    I like you goal plan! I almost same weight as you.we also have same goal! I weigh 172.6 (yesterday)and my goal is 155 .150 is even better. I'm going to look up 30 day shred I never heard of it.what's you height? I'm 5'8. Lynn
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    I like you goal plan! I almost same weight as you.we also have same goal! I weigh 172.6 (yesterday)and my goal is 155 .150 is even better. I'm going to look up 30 day shred I never heard of it.what's you height? I'm 5'8. Lynn

I'm 5'6" And my Actual Goal weigh is 130lbs, but If I get to 150 (good BMI) i will be happy. Bu yes we definitely have the same weigh goals :) So welcome aboard :)
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    I started this one already (round two for me), today was my day 7 of Level 1. I am getting ready to move to Level 2 maybe this weekend. I had started it once before and got almost to Level 3 before I stopped. I will finish it this time!
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    I started this one already (round two for me), today was my day 7 of Level 1. I am getting ready to move to Level 2 maybe this weekend. I had started it once before and got almost to Level 3 before I stopped. I will finish it this time!
    You go girl, you keep up the good fight. My goal is to do it 30 days straight NO MATTER WHAT!!!!
  • Lynn0305
    Lynn0305 Posts: 9
    Options
    Ok just found out in JM I'm totally in! I will get it today!
  • Kat0310
    Options
    You go girl, you keep up the good fight. My goal is to do it 30 days straight NO MATTER WHAT!!!!

Yes we can do it! :)
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    Ok just found out in JM I'm totally in! I will get it today!
    AWESOME!!!!!!
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Day 8 Level 1 done :)
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    TOMORROW IS the day we start 30DS, I am so excited to start and i can't wait to see reults after the 30days, arent you?!?!?!?

LETS GO!
  • MonaIsaak
    MonaIsaak Posts: 17
    Options
    i will like to join.I don't know how many times istarted this dvd only to stop. I promise myself this time i will finish it.

I will be doing this Dvd long with 2 weeks turn around and see what happens.
  • cindylc
    Options
    I'm looking forward to getting started tomorrow! Don't forget to record your starting measurements so we can all see the difference after 30 days of hard work!
  • eastcoaster
    eastcoaster Posts: 67
    Options
    I did 15 days of it before. KILLED my knee. It's really hard on the joints. I hope you love it, just not the right workout for my body. Good luck everyone!
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Did my day 9 of Level 1 this morning :)

Have a great day everyone!
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    Options
    (deleted and moving to the right thread)
  • cindylc
    Options
    Day 1 of Level 1 = Done :) The pushups are the toughest part for me!