Any sexual encounter or chat with an MFP user?

Options

Replies

• Original_Sinner
    Original_Sinner Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    kelly29414 wrote: »
    Do people really read through 5 pages of posts and then say they are offended by the thread? LOL

I don't. I just read the OP, look at OP's picture and then judgmental accusations.

Gee do I look creepy...gotta change this picture

no please don't. it's the real you.
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    ValGogo wrote: »
    Nope. I'm an adult. Cyber dirty chat is so 90's anyway. Then there are the "desperate for attention" ones who just get the sad head shake from me when I read their posts. Yeah, I'm bi$chy. So.

LOL
  • giannigreco83
    giannigreco83 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Nope. I'm an adult. Cyber dirty chat is so 90's anyway. Then there are the "desperate for attention" ones who just get the sad head shake from me when I read their posts. Yeah, I'm bi$chy. So.

are you saying cyber dirty is so 90 to feel younger? nice attempt....yes I am bitchy too....

and you're definitely not grasping the whole sense of the topic..

• MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    So um... if nothing else this thread lets me know who I DON'T wanna be pals with... :laugh:

LMFAO! I was thinking the SAME thing!

This thread is basically advertising for peen pics and sextual encounters. Ew-no.gif

Yeah...it's pretty pathetic. Oh well...not my problem or yours.

Nope this thread is based on my curiosity on a simple statistical basis....you bunch of judgemental people with totally fake integrity.... I apologize but I felt slightly attacked lol

Lol. This like the whole thread just made me laugh. People are free to do as they please and I will find my amusement from it.

chuck-norris-thumbs-up-dodgeball-gif.gif

PEEN PIX FOR EVERYONEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
  • giannigreco83
    Options
    Do people really read through 5 pages of posts and then say they are offended by the thread? LOL

I don't. I just read the OP, look at OP's picture and then judgmental accusations.

Gee do I look creepy...gotta change this picture

no please don't. it's the real you.

says the original sinner

• urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    odusgolp wrote: »
    image.png?w=500&c=1

I never did but I learned to scan. At first I would read the post and respond to the post but after being attacked so many times...I take my time, read, think...then post...its a bit safer that way...no much but a bit.

• the_arghbowl
    the_arghbowl Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Travis_2 wrote: »
    So just to be clear phone is acting crazy. I think we are all adults a little fun chat or sexual banter can do a lot to lift a persons sprits and if both agree I do not see the harm .however sending unsolicited pictures is not cool but if you both agree rock on

Please do not send photos.

You didn't like my booty shorts, big boi?
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

are you saying cyber dirty is so 90 to feel younger? nice attempt....yes I am bitchy too....

The need to publicly exclaim that you're getting laid or think that you will?
  • the_arghbowl
    the_arghbowl Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    A/S/L? Any 18-99/F DTF? HMU.
  • giannigreco83
    Options

that is not the point jesus... (i'm not calling you jesus..it was just an exclamation). The point is to ask people if they have found themselves in such situations in order for me to fulfill my curiosity and to understand if I need a shrink or I should just follow the flow...that simple

• ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    OP, I have made up online gf's too

she's not my girlfriend lol....
    Hahahahahahahahaha (wipes tears away at Lol's comment)
  • Original_Sinner
    Original_Sinner Posts: 180 Member
    Options

that is not the point jesus... (i'm not calling you jesus..it was just an exclamation). The point is to ask people if they have found themselves in such situations in order for me to fulfill my curiosity and to understand if I need a shrink or I should just follow the flow...that simple

I think if you need to ask a bunch of internet strangers if you need to see a shrink....

well

you already have your answer.

• cdlee05
    cdlee05 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    tjg74ddq2j3k.png
    KIP.png 74.4K
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    Offended. I'm offended by the word "offended."
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    cdlee05 wrote: »
    tjg74ddq2j3k.png

Winner, winner chicken dinner!
  • giannigreco83
    Options

I think if you need to ask a bunch of internet strangers if you need to see a shrink....

well

you already have your answer.

I was emphasizing my point by using the shrink metaphor you super flexible mind :)

• patfriendly
    patfriendly Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    interesting thread
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    My husband has an account here, though he seldom uses it. So technically, yes, I have a sexual relationship with another MFP user lol. XD Didn't meet him on MFP tho. I actually met him at my favorite bar on goth night, several years ago. I saw him there, the hot dude who was new at the club, sitting at the bar looking for people to meet, and I said to myself HE WILL BE MINE. And the rest is history. XD
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    cdlee05 wrote: »
    tjg74ddq2j3k.png

This_gif.gif
This discussion has been closed.