Any sexual encounter or chat with an MFP user?

Options

Replies

• Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Depends! If there is a subject about Mexican food I get all hot and bothered and send spicy messages to that person.

Indian food has the same effect.
  • philasaurus_rex
    philasaurus_rex Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    kiousd wrote: »
    I too have gotten busy with 1 of my mfp FL peeps. But we have been married for almost 9 years. Lol

I see what you did there!

• MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    Options
    aesthetikk wrote: »
    LosinIt84 wrote: »
    aesthetikk wrote: »
    sometimes when i am lonely, i send myself dirty pms. Does that count?

Do you include pics and video??

naah not yet. I am playin a little hard to get but who knows

ROFLMAO!
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Who Me???? MMMM plead the fifth!
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    Where do I get in on the hot food chat?
  • ima_hidin
    Options
    Several.....including a couple country babes, a diamond duster, a cadillac kinda girl, one that was curious if it was her (she always asked Who ME), a CPA and one that would say just me.... fun times!!!!!
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    just let us know how it goes!
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    So um... if nothing else this thread lets me know who I DON'T wanna be pals with... :laugh:
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    Seems pretty safe to meet up for sex with random strangers. What could go wrong?

Some people actually believe cyber interaction is a real relationship. I am not one of those believers...I actually know its words on a screen in the corner of my monitor...in my office.

• MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    So um... if nothing else this thread lets me know who I DON'T wanna be pals with... :laugh:

LMFAO! I was thinking the SAME thing!

This thread is basically advertising for peen pics and sextual encounters. Ew-no.gif

• giannigreco83
    giannigreco83 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Nope am virginal to this!

we can still fix that lol

• 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options

You are *kitten* creeping me out man!
  • giannigreco83
    Options
    530roman wrote: »

You are *kitten* creeping me out man!

Lol how sensitive...if it can be of any help...I can assure you I'm just kidding....

• ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options

This thread is basically advertising for peen pics and sextual encounters. Ew-no.gif

Yeah...it's pretty pathetic. Oh well...not my problem or yours.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    :smiley: Well
  • giannigreco83
    Options

Nope this thread is based on my curiosity on a simple statistical basis....you bunch of judgemental people with totally fake integrity.... I apologize but I felt slightly attacked lol

• 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    If you're just kidding, then this thread sucks.
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options

Nope this thread is based on my curiosity on a simple statistical basis....you bunch of judgemental people with totally fake integrity.... I apologize but I felt slightly attacked lol

I think I wrote a previous comment on here saying you can do what you wanted but be careful as it can be a underage girl, a man or a crazy, ugly woman that eats men. Bring a friend with you in a public place. Not trying to offend you.
  • giannigreco83
    Options
    530roman wrote: »
    If you're just kidding, then this thread sucks.

feel free to write somewhere else man.... I suggest you the date, hug, marry, date thread.....might be more interesting for you :)

• giannigreco83
    Options

I think I wrote a previous comment on here saying you can do what you wanted but be careful as it can be a underage girl, a man or a crazy, ugly woman that eats men. Bring a friend with you in a public place. Not trying to offend you.

it's cool, thanks for clarifying.... not offended :)

This discussion has been closed.