need motivaliton

Options
I lost two pounds in two weeks, i thought it would be more. what iam i doing wrong?

Replies

• jilly66
    jilly66 Posts: 6
    Options
    Maybe your metabolism is a little low? Try alternating the foods you eat and a little more exercise? We will all have weeks like this, sometimes with no weight loss....then (hopefully) the following weeks will see a bigger loss. Keep up the good work whatever you are doing....at least you lost 2 pounds and didn't gain? So in the right direction yes? Jill x
  • valkyrian
    valkyrian Posts: 10
    Options
    What's your calorie intake / calorie burn look like? A friend told me to be certain that I eat my burned calories as well in order to support my body. Kinda confusing to me but I'm listening to her while I figure this out too. :)

7493036.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jamielise2
    jamielise2 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Definitely look at your exercise and calorie intake. I'm losing an average of 3 lbs a week. If you're not eating enough your body will go into starvation mode. Remember, the calories they assign you already have a built in deficit, so for most people you probably want to leave no more than 500-600 calories "un-eaten" at the end of the day. That allows for one more pound a week. You also might need to change up your exercise routine if your body is used to what you are doing.
  • rsantanax5
    rsantanax5 Posts: 2
    Options
    thak you all, ill try