30 Day Shred?

Replies

• lisyg3737
    lisyg3737 Posts: 43 Member
    I completed level 1 day 2 this morning. I woke up very sore. I just started logging my food in mfp. Does anyone know what should be my calorie intake while on the program?
  • crybaby2384
    crybaby2384 Posts: 67 Member
    I've found that if I tell myself how far into I am I keeping myself motivated. Like as of yesterdayI was 1/10 the way through. After I workout today, day 4 level 1, I will be at 2/15 the way through.
  • jadior
    jadior Posts: 191 Member
    Today was the official start of level 2. Woo hoo!!
  • missionYCO
    missionYCO Posts: 31 Member
    I leave for a trip on the 27th, so I'm going to try and get through level one before then! I'm halfway, so it shouldn't be a problem, but I hope posting here will keep me accountable!
  • emmacampbell24
    emmacampbell24 Posts: 33 Member
    I will be starting this tomorrow it looks good- do you loose weight?
  • justjack18
    justjack18 Posts: 720 Member
    Iam on day 3 and even though Iam not i shape it's not to bad for me. Arms hurt a bit. Has anyone done it twice a day?
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    I finished my first round of 30 day shred last month. I'm doing another round and I'm incorporating walks and runs with it for better results.
  • I went from level 1 to level 2 after 6 days and I love it! Starting to see results especially in my shoulders, legs and I think I can see my waist. I haven't seen that in forever!!! <3
  • missionYCO
    Oh man, I am feeling not having exercised for three days. My shins are killing me, I couldn't finish circuit three! :(
  • lisyg3737
    Day 3 level 1 down I'm super sore but I just have to push it. I know that if I take a break it will be harder to get back in the groove.
  • A1dD
    A1dD Posts: 1
    I am doing 30 day shred,.. Approximately 3/4 times a week - have been since January,.. Now onto level 3 but change it about a bit as so to keep motivated. I feel far better about my body & appearance since I have started!
  • jadior
    So you've seen results? I'm hoping I do too. I think you have the right idea. I was doing it every day, with 2 rest days in 12 and it does get boring. I refuse to quit this time though.
    Thanks for the reminder that I can switch it up and go back.
  • jadior
    I feel the same way lisyg3737! I'm afraid if I break I wont go back!!
  • Day 2 of level 2, yesterday my knee hurt a little, but today was way better.
  • justjack18
    justjack18 Posts: 720 Member
    Day 4 level 1 done. Love it. Arms didn't hurt as much. Abs felt a little sore, think Iam getting better at it.
  • missionYCO
    Well, today was my last day doing this workout. The jumping jacks and butt kicks are too hard on my shins, which are in constant pain now for the last few days. I'm not going to injure myself, so I'm going to have to find a new workout. Good luck to everyone else who is still going! <3
  • lisyg3737
    Day 4 level 1 i feel like I did a little better today. I woke up with less pain on my legs but overall I feel great having started this new workout.
  • pinksky91
    pinksky91 Posts: 23 Member
    Hey so i just bought the dvd today. How does this work? How many days do i do each level? Or do i do it till i feel comfortable with movimg on?
  • jadior
    The plan calls for stating at level 1 for 10 days, level 2 10 days, level 3 10 days, equaling 30 days. I got a little bored by day 8 on level 1 so I did level 2 for a day then went back to level 1. I considered it all level 1 until I did 10 days. I did have 2 rest days in the 10d period. Good luck!!
  • jadior
    missionYCO wrote: »
    Well, today was my last day doing this workout. The jumping jacks and butt kicks are too hard on my shins, which are in constant pain now for the last few days. I'm not going to injure myself, so I'm going to have to find a new workout. Good luck to everyone else who is still going! <3

so sorry it didnt work out. My knees kill me during the backward lunges so I know the feeling. Hope you find something fun! Let me know if you do. Have you tried Zumba on Youtube or dvd?