Weight Loss Challenge

Options
I am starting my 50 lbs weight loss challenge today! Anyone else starting today?

Replies

• jen7eleven
    jen7eleven Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • karlaolamendi
    Options
    Great! I got a workout plan online and made a few adjusments as well. Do you already have a workout routine?
  • greeneyedfitness
    greeneyedfitness Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I started mine last Week and so excited!! Good luck!!!!
  • karlaolamendi
    Options
    How is it going? Thanks!
  • greeneyedfitness
    greeneyedfitness Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    It's going great I exercise twice a day and keep a close eye on my calorie intake and tomorrow's my weigh in but I cheated and weighed today and I'm down 4 lbs in a week :)) so that made it worth it!! Are you starting today
  • Cyrus1524
    Cyrus1524 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started a couple weeks ago and already down 12 lbs. I have about 30 more to go
  • karlaolamendi
    Options
    I bet... Well after working in a call center I gained 20+ lbs. About 2 years ago I created a diet and a workout routine. It worked for me!
  • karlaolamendi
    Options
    Cyrus1524 wrote: »
    I started a couple weeks ago and already down 12 lbs. I have about 30 more to go

Good luck! Always remember your reason for loosing weight.
  • faedreams
    faedreams Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I've been on mfp for awhile and just recently started again. My goal is to lose 26 lbs, I'm down 4 so far and I'd like to join your challenge!
  • ethan500075003
    Options
    my goal is to lose 500 lbs pls help
  • karlaolamendi
    Options
    faedreams wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I've been on mfp for awhile and just recently started again. My goal is to lose 26 lbs, I'm down 4 so far and I'd like to join your challenge!
    Perfect! I will say that everyone will have to share their weight loss every week. What day do you all suggest?
  • karlaolamendi
    Options
    my goal is to lose 500 lbs pls help

If you don't mind me asking how much do you weigh? And how are you health wise?
  • faedreams
    Options
    Perfect! I will say that everyone will have to share their weight loss every week. What day do you all suggest?
    Any weekday works for me!
  • vmuniz
    vmuniz Posts: 3
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I am in, I need to lose 50 pounds but 60 would be perfect. I started a few weeks ago and I am down 5 pounds so I am hoping that if I keep better track of my eating and keep a workout routine it will keep me on track
  • vmuniz
    vmuniz Posts: 3
    Options
    Any weekday works for me!

Same here
  • Virgiree21
    Virgiree21 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in! started Monday
  • Chevygirl06
    Chevygirl06 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am starting Monday on my challenge Would love to join :)
  • robyndmorgan
    Options
    I started Sunday and I'm down 6.2 pounds! I want to lose 80 more! I'm walking my dog atleast 5 miles a day as well as working out and eating all fresh fruits and veggies with meat and fish.
  • faedreams
    Options
    I noticed everyone (including myself) hasn't been doing this, so I am going to start again. I put on a couple of pounds since this discussion, but in the past 2 weeks I've lost 5 pounds! So I am going to check in every Monday just to be accountable, even if it is just me. :)
  • jcbrisebois1
    jcbrisebois1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to do this also. I started lightly 2 weeks ago but want to lose 27 pounds. Down 3 lbs so far. Need motivation. :-)