Boo! did I scare you?

Options
ambalam
ambalam Posts: 35 Member
Hey, I've heard that fear bonds people. Since I'm new to this site, i need all the help I can get : ) Had mfp on my phone for awhile, but yesterday was my first time on here. 23 yo single mom of a 2 yo boy named Cole. I'm hoping to meet some like-minded people who will give me a push when i need it or who I can help when they need it. Always had a problem with weight, and I've come to the conclusion that being fat is not any fun. Took me a while, but whatever. This week was the first week that I've drank 64 oz + of water and that stuff is AMAZING! Broke my foot 10+ yrs ago and it's been swollen ever since. This wk is the first wk that it looks kinda normal. YAY!!! (I would love to wear UN-sensible shoes!) I'm hooked on that H2O like a fiend.

Replies

• wdrake98
    wdrake98 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hahaha. So Funny. I acutally try to scare people reguarly. Looking for friends also.
  • ambalam
    ambalam Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Lol, I always think about scaring the person that I live with when they get home. Every time I have this plan, it backfires. Cause they end up doing something outside. Damn the luck!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    EEK!
  • marilynKT
    marilynKT Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new, too! Congrats on the increased water intake. Here's hoping that it's a first step in big changes in your future, with cuter shoes ahead! :D