Iam sick of living

Options
each day is challlage for me..from waking up to the night i have to fight myself again and again.its just been a week i have stared and its consuming me mentally..its like i couldnt do any thing about it..i am 24 and 130 kg

Replies

• techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm confused. Are you having trouble losing weight?
  • MynameisJerryB
    MynameisJerryB Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Find something you enjoy doing to take your mind off of everything that is weighing you down. Get active and find friends that you enjoy doing things with. It sounds like you are fixating on all of the negative things in your life which can be overwhelming for anyone. You'll find plenty of wisdom and support here so welcome to MFP.
  • AliciaJade93
    AliciaJade93 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    It's hard to tell your weight since you didn't specify height but from bmi you would need to be over 7ft to be in a healthy range, I'm assuming your not that tall, sorry if you are and my assumption is wrong!

Just take each day as it comes, know that one extra day brings you one day closer to brig healthier, even if you're only doing 20 mins exercise, it's better than nothing and you're way ahead than if you weren't trying at all. Try not to get caught up in the bigger picture of thinking it will take forever, that will overwhelm you and you'll lose motivation.

Just know that you need to do this for you and to live a good and healthy life, don't be sad or upset, it won't change anything, the only person who can change your life is you and you're going in the right direction by just being on this website, so good luck and well done to you.

If anyone can do it, you can! Xxx
  • AliciaJade93
    Options
    Being**
  • dreamsless90
    dreamsless90 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have just joined MFP.its like i need motivation every day.i failed every day by eating something that is not suppoesd to.when my sis tells me dont eat this n that, u can do it, then its something that someone belives me..
  • MynameisJerryB
    Options
    You can do it, like Alicia said take one day at a time. Every new day is a new opportunity
  • techgal128
    Options
    I have just joined MFP.its like i need motivation every day.i failed every day by eating something that is not suppoesd to.when my sis tells me dont eat this n that, u can do it, then its something that someone belives me..

Ah. Well then there's the problem! There's nothing you "shouldn't" eat. Just make sure to eat that food in a reasonable portion. No need to beat yourself up because you decided to have a piece of cake at lunch. :smile:
  • dreamsless90
    Options
    My height is 154 cm..
  • dreamsless90
    Options
    Iam so happy that it was my ist post and i guys care enough to reply me back..
  • MynameisJerryB
    edited March 2015
    Options
    [/quote]
    Ah. Well then there's the problem! There's nothing you "shouldn't" eat. Just make sure to eat that food in a reasonable portion. No need to beat yourself up because you decided to have a piece of cake at lunch. :smile: [/quote]

Agreed!! You can still eat your favorite foods, just learn to eat them in moderation and use the tools from this site

• techgal128
    Options
    Iam so happy that it was my ist post and i guys care enough to reply me back..

Of course! Each one of us has had our own struggles with weight loss so we understand how it feels. Just today I decided that an apple fritter would make a great morning snack. lol I'll just make up for it by having a nice healthy dinner.
  • spilledmilk
    spilledmilk Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You will find tons of support here, as well as the tools and information you need to move forward. I'm also 24 and around 100kg, add me if you want a friend! We can motivate each other. :)
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Don't try to do everything at once. Eat what you normally eat, just less of it. And please, please don't get into the mindset that there are good foods and bad foods because there aren't. Eat in moderation, move more. That's all you need to do right now. Take things slowly. I lost most of my weight without exercising. I added exercise much later.

It gets too overwhelming if you try to jump in with both feet. And don't listen to your sister. Do this YOUR way. Not HER way.
  • dreamsless90
    Options
    From today iam back to do something. I will do it inshallah..
  • AliciaJade93
    Options
    My height is 154 cm..

We're near the same height! I'm 5ft2 :) xxx
  • DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Every time you feel the challenge to stay on track remind yourself why you are doing this. Write down a list of reasons you need to be healthier in your life. When you struggle, take that list out and look at it.

Changing the way we think and feel about food is a long process. You will learn more and more about it as each day unfolds. Yes, it is a challenge. It won't be easy. You will make mistakes. We all do.

You can do it.
  • Karley_Chochard
    Karley_Chochard Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Add me if you need support. My diet is extremely restrictive so I understand the cravings and what not. I'm finding ways to make the things I want in a healthy way instead of going and getting fries, wings, chipotle. lol. Been going since the beginning of march with my green smoothies for breakfast/lunch and steamed veggies for dinner.
  • musicandarts
    musicandarts Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Take it slow and steady. Losing weight should be a goal, but not the only goal. Eat anything you want, but within your calorie budget.

You are young and have your whole life ahead of you to do great things! Good luck.
  • lmbs1966
    lmbs1966 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You CAN do it! Don't give up. Musicandarts is right, listen to what he said. Good luck!