Who cheats on their spouse?

Options
kiander
kiander Posts: 3 Member
Anyone out there unfaithful? Why? Does the spouse know? What would happen if he or she found out?

Replies

• XxQueenMxX
    XxQueenMxX Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Interesting. Funny how no one dares to answer lol
  • Jessica_L_E
    Jessica_L_E Posts: 1,969 Member
    Options
    I can name a few people on this site I know...just saying...
  • XxQueenMxX
    Options

Do you really know?
  • giannigreco83
    giannigreco83 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I bet $1,000 if *kitten* really came up we would see the first divorces marked MFP
  • Cblsplcr
    Cblsplcr Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure no one is going to confess to this on a public forum.
  • Jessica_L_E
    Options
    Cblsplcr wrote: »

This is very true. I will not out anyone but be leery of the men on this site...I speak from experience.

• XxQueenMxX
    Options
    I'm sure there are many that's why I thought it was funny. It is interesting to hear a response from a cheater tho.
  • Cblsplcr
    Options

This is very true. I will not out anyone but be leery of the men on this site...I speak from experience.

I don't disagree but the women can be just as bad.
  • Jessica_L_E
    Options

I don't disagree but the women can be just as bad.

Yes, I've heard. But I can only speak from my own experience with the men :)
  • Cblsplcr
    edited March 2015
    Options
    These forums are less about fitness than it is about flirting. Gotta watch yourself. It's easy to be tempted. But those who want to will and those who don't won't.
  • MynameisJerryB
    MynameisJerryB Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    These forums are less about fitness than it is about flirting. Gotta watch yourself. It's easy to be tempted. But those who want to will and those who don't won't.

I agree, just about everything in the Chit-Chat, fun and games forum which seems to have the most active discussions is nothing more than members flirting with other members.

I try to stick to reading the success stories and motivation threads. I wouldnt personally cheat on my wife but if i was a cheating husband, I sure as hell wouldn't post on an open forum such as this and brag about it. The fact that the person that started this thread only has 2 post's to their name says allot.

• XxQueenMxX
    Options
    OP, there are only two reasons you asking. Because you are a cheating cheater who cheats, or because you want to talk to people who are cheating. Which one is it?
  • WebFootFreak
    WebFootFreak Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I did years ago. I am not proud of the fact, but it is fact. Thankfully, we've just had our 3rd reanniversary.
  • LiquidSparkle86
    LiquidSparkle86 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I did years ago. I am not proud of the fact, but it is fact. Thankfully, we've just had our 3rd reanniversary.

^^^^Awesome! My definition of cheating is anything emotional or physical and i had an emotional thing with a guy i worked with years ago. I confessed to my husband and we are going on our 9th anniversary in july (12 yrs together total).

I feel like if we are talking about the biblical definition of "adultry" or cheating, even lusting after someone that isnt our spouse would fall in this category and we are all guilty. In a physical sense though no i havent.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    I do! I do!
  • Megaaan_xo
    Megaaan_xo Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Well, whoever does is a retarded piece of *kitten* for admitting so on the internet.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I'll admit it. Sometimes, while my husband is in the shower, I'll eat chocolates from the "special" box that we buy to share and don't tell him.

I feel so much better for getting that off my chest.
  • kiousd
    kiousd Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I'll admit it. Sometimes, while my husband is in the shower, I'll eat chocolates from the "special" box that we buy to share and don't tell him.

I feel so much better for getting that off my chest.

Lmao. Thats funny
  • LiquidSparkle86
    LiquidSparkle86 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Mayra726 wrote: »

Do you really know?

Agreed you dont really know and how would you if each persons own definition of cheating that would get them to feel like they were doing somethig ok. I really dont think anyone would get on this forum, or friend you and openly admit that they are currently cheating either. Most people that would admit to it would use it as a testimonial on how they got through it and made their marriage work, not get on and brag about it.
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options

I agree, just about everything in the Chit-Chat, fun and games forum which seems to have the most active discussions is nothing more than members flirting with other members.

I try to stick to reading the success stories and motivation threads. I wouldnt personally cheat on my wife but if i was a cheating husband, I sure as hell wouldn't post on an open forum such as this and brag about it. The fact that the person that started this thread only has 2 post's to their name says allot.

may be a wife that has found out her husband has been cheating.... and wants to know other opinions on what to do on the matter? or at least that's what I'm picking up :joy: