Who cheats on their spouse?

Options

Replies

• helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Does it count when it's Benedict Cumberbatch and I'm a lesbian?

Oh... then no.
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    Troll much?

Who are you referring to?
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    I could name a few of each gender, but honestly, it's none of my business what they do.
  • Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,465 Member
    Options
    530roman wrote: »
    Troll much?

Who are you referring to?

OP
  • LiquidSparkle86
    LiquidSparkle86 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    to
    Another thread taken over by menopausal or menstruating women. This place sucks

Bwahahaha! This thread didnt take long to turn into one big *kitten* cat fight lol.

• justinegibbons
    justinegibbons Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    to

Bwahahaha! This thread didnt take long to turn into one big *kitten* cat fight lol.

No kidding! That escalated quickly lol
  • MynameisJerryB
    MynameisJerryB Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    It's like a train wreck, you don't want to look but you just have to :D
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Does the spank bank count?
  • justinegibbons
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »

Nope
  • cwolfman13
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »

Nope

Whew.....
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    to

Two guys have an argument and it is an argument. Two women have argument and it is a cat fight. It is exactly this type of rubbish that perpetuates the stereotype in the first place.
  • justinegibbons
    Options
    to

No kidding! That escalated quickly lol

Yeah, I think I saw someone kill a dude with a trident.

anchorman-trident-o.gif

That would be so rad

• ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    skullshank wrote: »
    skullshank wrote: »
    _dracarys_ wrote: »
    Follow_me wrote: »
    Cblsplcr wrote: »
    Cblsplcr wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure no one is going to confess to this on a public forum.

This is very true. I will not out anyone but be leery of the men on this site...I speak from experience.

I don't disagree but the women can be just as bad.

Yes, I've heard. But I can only speak from my own experience with the men :)

Yeah, like you're an angel! lol

Never f***ing said I was. But I also don't CHOOSE for half the men on here to lie about their f***ing martial status just to talk to me. As a matter of fact I wish you'd pretty much ignore me when you see me.

Ohhhh, there is a story here!

right?

let's hear it!
    if i had to guess, i'd say curvawhatever got duped by follow_me, and now she mad.
    did you send noods?
    tell us the story.
    Listening.gif

Actually follow_me is just an *kitten* who likes to push my buttons. And because I joke around like much everyone else on this board I'm somehow no angel to him...which I never claimed to be. We've shared nothing but a few brief PM's.

I have been lied to on a few occasions by members on here...either they told me they were divorced or single and they were not. @bella8312 seems to be aware of what I'm talking about.

I am single and I am nice to people, somehow that turns into me being lied to...maybe it's me being naive...who knows.

And from what I understand the women on here aren't much better, again I can only speak of my personal experience.

If the married men/women spent the time flirting with their spouses that they spend on here flirting with whoever maybe then...who knows...they'd be happy?

fascinating.
    your reaction certainly makes it seem like it was ore than a few brief PMs...unless you mean you sent him PMs of you in your briefs.
    http://cdn0.dailydot.com/uploaded/images/original/2012/5/20/Herc_is_Disappointed.gif
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    Kalici wrote: »
    to

Two guys have an argument and it is an argument. Two women have argument and it is a cat fight. It is exactly this type of rubbish that perpetuates the stereotype in the first place.

The only stereotype I apply here is the stereotypical woman that claims stereotyping every time they perceive something to have a sexist connotation. Have you ever even seen cats fight? That *kitten* is brutal. Please unwind your drawls...
  • justinegibbons
    Options
    ^agreed. Not only that but stereotypes exist for a reason.. Like or not.
  • Kalici
    Options
    to

The only stereotype I apply here is the stereotypical woman that claims stereotyping every time they perceive something to have a sexist connotation. Have you ever even seen cats fight? That *kitten* is brutal. Please unwind your drawls...

The phrase "cat fight" is never used to describe an argument between two men and everyone knows it. Pretending otherwise is wasting both my time and yours.
  • Kalici
    Options

Given that his point was the (laughable) claim that no stereotype was present, your comment doesn't really make sense. Was it a stereotype or was it not? You cannot agree that it is both at the same time.
  • cwolfman13
    edited March 2015
    Options
    to

The phrase "cat fight" is never used to describe an argument between two men and everyone knows it. Pretending otherwise is wasting both my time and yours.

That's because we have *kitten* fights....

WD-Alpha-Wolf.gif

zxWYuL4.jpg
  • justinegibbons
    Options

Given that his point was the (laughable) claim that no stereotype was present, your comment doesn't really make sense. Was it a stereotype or was it not? You cannot agree that it is both at the same time.

Well, since it was not him that made the initial post about it being a "cat fight" (it was a woman, for the record) I think you should go back and re read. When he DID stereotype, he said he was doing it. And I DO agree.. When people want to think something has a negative connotation, they turn it in to that.