Replies

• skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    _dracarys_ wrote: »
    Follow_me wrote: »
    Cblsplcr wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure no one is going to confess to this on a public forum.

This is very true. I will not out anyone but be leery of the men on this site...I speak from experience.

I don't disagree but the women can be just as bad.

Yes, I've heard. But I can only speak from my own experience with the men :)

Yeah, like you're an angel! lol

Never f***ing said I was. But I also don't CHOOSE for half the men on here to lie about their f***ing martial status just to talk to me. As a matter of fact I wish you'd pretty much ignore me when you see me.

Ohhhh, there is a story here!

right?

let's hear it!
    if i had to guess, i'd say curvawhatever got duped by follow_me, and now she mad.
    did you send noods?
    tell us the story.
    Listening.gif
  • iamlynn74
    iamlynn74 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I cheat prior to getting married (months prior). Confessed to the crime. Kind of a closure to my single life.
  • Emmafiremama28
    Emmafiremama28 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure every girl that responded negatively on here was a) on their period b) never had closure to their bad experience c) on a guilt trip
  • Jessica_L_E
    Jessica_L_E Posts: 1,969 Member
    Options
    skullshank wrote: »

This is very true. I will not out anyone but be leery of the men on this site...I speak from experience.

Never f***ing said I was. But I also don't CHOOSE for half the men on here to lie about their f***ing martial status just to talk to me. As a matter of fact I wish you'd pretty much ignore me when you see me.

right?

let's hear it!
    if i had to guess, i'd say curvawhatever got duped by follow_me, and now she mad.
    did you send noods?
    tell us the story.
    Listening.gif

Actually follow_me is just an *kitten* who likes to push my buttons. And because I joke around like much everyone else on this board I'm somehow no angel to him...which I never claimed to be. We've shared nothing but a few brief PM's.

I have been lied to on a few occasions by members on here...either they told me they were divorced or single and they were not. @bella8312 seems to be aware of what I'm talking about.

I am single and I am nice to people, somehow that turns into me being lied to...maybe it's me being naive...who knows.

And from what I understand the women on here aren't much better, again I can only speak of my personal experience.

If the married men/women spent the time flirting with their spouses that they spend on here flirting with whoever maybe then...who knows...they'd be happy?
  • Jessica_L_E
    Options
    Belle8312 wrote: »
    I can name a few people on this site I know...just saying...

This! I know of a few people as well.

Thank you
  • Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Belle8312 wrote: »
    I can name a few people on this site I know...just saying...

This! I know of a few people as well.

Thank you

Yep, and all of a sudden "things are complicated" in their marriages. Funny how that happens...all the time! LOL! :smile:
  • LiquidSparkle86
    LiquidSparkle86 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    firemama28 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure every girl that responded negatively on here was a) on their period b) never had closure to their bad experience c) on a guilt trip

Agreed! I opened the forum thinking (and responding) as someone who could use their situation as a testimonial to help others lol! Not brag about something or put people down for messing up. I think its awesome to hear of people that have been in a situation such as this, learned from it and changed their ways and built an even better relationship with their spouse after! This coming from someone who's been on both ends of an emotional (not physical) cheating scenario.
  • Emmafiremama28
    Options

Agreed! I opened the forum thinking (and responding) as someone who could use their situation as a testimonial to help others lol! Not brag about something or put people down for messing up. I think its awesome to hear of people that have been in a situation such as this, learned from it and changed their ways and built an even better relationship with their spouse after! This coming from someone who's been on both ends of an emotional (not physical) cheating scenario.

Well said ... You should go into psychology !! :)
  • WebFootFreak
    WebFootFreak Posts: 119 Member
    Options

Bingo. That's why I shared. I am fully aware of what led to my infidelity. I am also very aware of how unbelievably lucky I was to win her heart again.

Oh, and I'm fully aware of how much of a douche I was to even let it happen in the first place.
  • Emmafiremama28
    Options

Bingo. That's why I shared. I am fully aware of what led to my infidelity. I am also very aware of how unbelievably lucky I was to win her heart again.

Oh, and I'm fully aware of how much of a douche I was to even let it happen in the first place.

You're soo awesome !!!!!!!! Good job bud
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options

a women using a womens period to belittle another womens rage/feelings (like men tend to always do)

how sad . dont
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    skullshank wrote: »

right?

let's hear it!
    did you send noods?
    tell us the story.
    Listening.gif

Actually follow_me is just an *kitten* who likes to push my buttons. And because I joke around like much everyone else on this board I'm somehow no angel to him...which I never claimed to be. We've shared nothing but a few brief PM's.

I have been lied to on a few occasions by members on here...either they told me they were divorced or single and they were not. @bella8312 seems to be aware of what I'm talking about.

I am single and I am nice to people, somehow that turns into me being lied to...maybe it's me being naive...who knows.

And from what I understand the women on here aren't much better, again I can only speak of my personal experience.

If the married men/women spent the time flirting with their spouses that they spend on here flirting with whoever maybe then...who knows...they'd be happy?

fascinating.
    your reaction certainly makes it seem like it was ore than a few brief PMs...unless you mean you sent him PMs of you in your briefs.
  • Emmafiremama28
    Options
    I guess I think like a male ??? Lol women's hormones are very different from men's ....please research ::::not being mean
    Five or more of the following symptoms must be present to diagnose PMDD, including one mood-related symptom:

No interest in daily activities and relationships
    Fatigue or low energy
    Feeling of sadness or hopelessness, possible suicidal thoughts
    Feelings of tension or anxiety
    Feeling out of control
    Food cravings or binge eating
    Mood swings with periods of crying
    Panic attacks
  • Emmafiremama28
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »

a women using a womens period to belittle another womens rage/feelings (like men tend to always do)

how sad . dont

Look above ;)
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I guess I think like a male ??? Lol women's hormones are very different from men's ....please research ::::not being mean
    Five or more of the following symptoms must be present to diagnose PMDD, including one mood-related symptom:

Fatigue or low energy
    Feeling out of control
    Panic attacks

Women are fun! (Sarcasm) all these alluring qualities could be tempting to men.

• Jessica_L_E
    Options
    I'm done with this thread. I gave my opinion. Period.

Love that I'm the single one being attacked for simply stating that it's going on all over this site. Which it is.

Everyone have a lovely day.

• Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options

Fatigue or low energy
    Feeling out of control
    Panic attacks

You did belittle women by route of their periods. Whether or not the hormones are different has no bearing on that. You also listed an extreme of that as if it were common. You then claimed special snowflake status as a reason for doing it. You're not like other women, you think like a man so yes, claiming all the other women are in for reasons of butthurt and not real reasons or feelings was completely legit.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options

Fatigue or low energy
    Feeling out of control
    Panic attacks

I don't even get why any of this is relevant. But this is MFP and nothing ever makes sense.
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    Another thread taken over by menopausal or menstruating women. This place sucks
  • Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,465 Member
    Options
    Troll much?