testosterone injections

Options
2»

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    lowendfuzz wrote: »
    Well it wouldn't be the first time iv done something illegal. But I'm not concerned with how much I can lift only how I look My workouts last about 2 hours and are intense . Since starting the test iv seen changes in size vascularity And tone iv also lost a lot of fat around the stomach area. and the best part is my mood I just feel better all together I don't even use a pre workout anymore. I'm sure I could get the same results without the test but I bet it would take twice the time.

That's really a *kitten* up reason to do it. Im on it due to low T. If you don't care how much you can lift and just how you look. Just get plastic surgery

Testosterone is cheaper in the short run and more expensive in the long run. Why would he want to fork out a bunch of money for surgery now or spend tons of quality time in the gym now, when he can shell out more money to fix his hormones later in life?
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    But I'm not concerned with how much I can lift only how I look .

Translated your lifts didn't go up.
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    lowendfuzz wrote: »
    Well it wouldn't be the first time iv done something illegal. But I'm not concerned with how much I can lift only how I look My workouts last about 2 hours and are intense . Since starting the test iv seen changes in size vascularity And tone iv also lost a lot of fat around the stomach area. and the best part is my mood I just feel better all together I don't even use a pre workout anymore. I'm sure I could get the same results without the test but I bet it would take twice the time.

That's really a *kitten* up reason to do it. Im on it due to low T. If you don't care how much you can lift and just how you look. Just get plastic surgery

Agree 100%. I also am on the gel due to very low levels. Would love to be able to do without.
  • anthonyopitz87
    anthonyopitz87 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Sorry so many of you need it for medical reasons. Guess I'm in the wrong place. I didn't ask anyone for advice about using test only about my food intake.
  • usmcmp
    Options
    Sorry so many of you need it for medical reasons. Guess I'm in the wrong place. I didn't ask anyone for advice about using test only about my food intake.

Go over to bodybuilding.com. They'll have answers. Lots of those guys started with test and moved to other stuff.
  • anthonyopitz87
    Options
    Yeah thanks, anyone know how to shut this chat down?
  • usmcmp
    Options
    Yeah thanks, anyone know how to shut this chat down?

Go to the first post (the original one by you) then click on the flag and then click report. It has an option to request removal of your own post.
  • anthonyopitz87
    Options
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.