It's the 2nd "Find a Friend Friday"

Options
Jim_G30
Jim_G30 Posts: 72 Member
I noticed a lot of new intros on here looking for Adds to their Friend List.

So if you are wanting to make new friends just post on this thread, and maybe where you are from, and as soon as there are lots of people posting, start sending "Add Friend" messages through their profiles.....

Come on - you know it makes sense...go find each other and get supporting.

Replies

• saladfairy
    saladfairy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good idea!
    Hey, I'm 19, from the South, and recovering from various eating disorders. I enjoy being active (running, hiking, biking, pretty much anything outdoors-y), great senses of humor, and lists. I just need the accountability of MFP for my food/water/exercise intake/output.
    I'm 5'7", and I'd like to lose around 20-40 pounds... But I'm a newbie lifter, so gaining muscle is also in that equation!
    Looking for friends around my age, or with similar interests and goals! :)
  • ash6151
    ash6151 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Ashley and anyone can add me. I probably will mostly just like your status's lol.
  • jkrunner80
    jkrunner80 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm a few weeks shy of 35, from WV and an avid runner.

I started a few years ago and dropped almost 100 lbs, running 2 full marathons, 9 half marathons and a few distances between along the way. I've lost my focus post injury and gained almost 50 lbs back but I'm motivated again and dedicated to get back to what I once was.

New friends would be fantastic! :)
  • Jim_G30
    Jim_G30 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    3??? Is that all. Last time this went nuts!!! Bumping it back up the pile
  • jazzandbill
    jazzandbill Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, im new just been here 3 days and love the motivation all ready :D . my name is jazmin and im looking to change my lifestyle by eating healthier and learning through the process.. so if u want u can add me.. :)
  • VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    What the hey, I'll join in. I'm Amy, I'm from Atlanta, and I'm 31. I lost somewhere between 90-100 lbs before my pregnancy about 4 years ago. After my little one was born, my focus on myself completely went away and I gained back some of what I'd lost before. I'm here to get back to where I need to be! Anyone can add me. :)
  • wathjo1
    wathjo1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    26 from the southern half of Illinois. Mainly looking for motivation and tips to get moving. I am pretty out of shape, and fatigued all the time.

I do want to lose about 35 lbs.

I like fishing, playing with my pugs, trying new foods, and going to concerts/festivals.

I will be going to a festival in May that will require a lot of walking. I would prefer to not die in the process. :smile:
  • njfitnessmom
    njfitnessmom Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 and from New Jersey. I'm about 10lbs away from my goal weight. My workouts usually consist of running 3-4 times a week with weights in between. Once the weather starts getting better I start cycling. I've run one 1/2 marathon, a 10 miler, and several 10k and 5k races. I have a 10 miler coming up in 3 weeks.
  • shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm Steve from Louisville, Ky but have lived in MD, WV, GA, TN, IN, WY, and a few others. I consistently workout 6 days a week. I track my food daily. I am down a 138 pounds in just over a year. I have had a lot of support, advice, and motivation along the way. I have about 12 more pounds to lose but look forward to paying it forward and helping others on their journey. Feel free to message and or add me.
  • Shokei
    Shokei Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log everyday. Peace Out!
  • rbxitell95
    Options
    This is my first week but i need to lose 110 pounds. If you're interested and also need to lose 100+ pounds (or any weight at all) please friend me! I'm using the app for android and cannot figure out how to post comments to people's statuses, if you can help with that, message me!
    +
  • Rockinnewbody
    Rockinnewbody Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Justine. Mom of two trying to get healthy before my 30th this year. Over all goals are too be a long distance runner and lose at least 60lbs by the end of the year. Would love support, and to support you! Feel free to add :)
  • StepBoomer
    StepBoomer Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hey gang! back after a while off, I am a former football player and strogman. now falling in love with running, I would love to get down to 250..
    please add me for a little give and take motivation!!
  • nina906
    nina906 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Nina I'm 19 I'm from Chicago! Trying to loose 20 to 40 pounds in very new to this so any support would be amazing! Thanks :)
  • gpstreet
    gpstreet Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Graham from England. 47 year old man. Trying to get down to 75 kg from 88kg and currently at 83 kg. Hate exercise and love food.
  • BigEdge
    BigEdge Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    former musclehead, looking to get back to HS weight - logging cal's and training - new at this posting stuff - wish me luck!
  • ctnj2005
    ctnj2005 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi.. My name is Patricia and I am looking for friends to add. I live in Raleigh, NC and I am working hard on my weight lost goal once again after having gained back more than 50lbs. ☀️
  • rchavez1990
    rchavez1990 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My name is Roman. I am from ther Evergreen State. I have lost about 40 lbs since May 2014. I just recently started to track what I eat, and it is helping loose even more weight. I jogg about 3 miles a day. Just have to stay determined and motivated. Feel free to add me as friend and good luck.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    I'm Lyndsey. 27 years old. I'm originally from Massachusetts but currently living in Arizona. On here everyday, high streak.
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I'm 53 and from Minneapolis area. I workout at a gym and in my garage. I like kettlebell, sculpt and plyo workouts the best. I'm an active supporter to my friends.