In need of Supporters and Motivation

Options
Slinkybaz
Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
Hi all

This is my first post to the Community website - I am using the app on my iPhone.

I lost 2 and a half stone over the course of about 6 months and that was about 18 months ago. Since then, I have gradually put the weight back on again and added a further stone to it. I now feel very unhappy in my own body and I am the heaviest I have ever been. I know I can do it as I did it before. I would appreciate some online Friends to help motivate me and to take the journey with me.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Sarah

Replies

• carl_garcia
    carl_garcia Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hang in there.. Ive also been having a difficult time but am here and back at it.
    Stick with it and I am sure we'll be just fine. :)
    Congratulations for being here and making the effort to better yourself.
    :smile:
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Hi. I sent you a friend request. Congrats on the first step.... being on this site. You CAN do it!
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    We're on your side!! Add me if you want a good supporter! :smile:
  • Slinkybaz
    Options
    Thanks for your support Carl. I appreciate your encouragement :-)
  • Slinkybaz
    Options
    Thanks guys - just saw the other messages come up. Thank you everyone :-)
  • meamom123
    meamom123 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hang in there, and just stick with it! Eventually, the scale will catch up! I was in the 190's on a yo-yo coaster for the last 2 years! I really became consistent (with exercising), and I am finally in the 180's (as of last week). Please stay with it and it will come off. Have you considered having your thyroid check? I did that as well when the weight was coming off and I was told I did not have thyroid issues, just a thought.
  • Slinkybaz
    Options
    Thank you - it's nice to know there are others out there in your same situation. I just LOVE food - that's my problem!

How do I see Friend Requests? Can someone guide me as this is my first time on the website.
  • Slinkybaz
    Options
    I just figured out the Friends Request thing!
  • latinscorpio
    Options
    Hi, I think i am in the wrong area ,but i am new as well. Just saying hello to all!!!
  • dctyler
    dctyler Posts: 30
    Options
    Send me a friends request. Would enjoy having a friend to take this weight loss journey with :flowerforyou:
  • laserne
    laserne Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, stick in there and you will feel much better once you're consistent!