What meals could I have if I'm not gyming

Options
I have a knee injury and it's pretty bad so I have to rest it for a while. In the mean time, what meals could I have that wouldn't make me feel sluggish since I'm not training for a while?

Replies

• kalin73
    kalin73 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I haven't hear the term "gyming" before. At first, I thought it meant an old wooden ship. However, in the context, I believe you mean the act of exercising in a gym or club. When I was up for a while from a knee injury, I had soups, salads, sandwiches, and nuts. They seemed to do the job. I suppose you could eat just about anything as long as you stayed at or under your calorie goal. There is the other school of thought that might suggest to get healthy first, then start your "journey". Good luck!

Gymming**

Thanks, I'll try it out :)
  • Ellaskat
    Ellaskat Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I don't exercise at all because of health reasons - I'm only 4 pounds away from my weight loss goal. You can eat whatever you want - just watch your calories and make it work.
  • kalin73
    kalin73 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Ellaskat wrote: »
    I don't exercise at all because of health reasons - I'm only 4 pounds away from my weight loss goal. You can eat whatever you want - just watch your calories and make it work.

Ok cool. I don't plan on losing or gaining. I'm in good shape. Just want to maintain
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Whatever fits into your calorie allowance without exercise