21 Day Fix?

Options
Has anyone done the 21 Day Fix and bought the containers? Do you recommend it? I'm thinking about getting it but want to know if it's worth the money. 

Replies

• jillmortonbp
    jillmortonbp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for a week now and love it
  • Steph1015
    Steph1015 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I like the workouts . 30 mins
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    No. Just eat regular food at a deficit.
  • wathjo1
    wathjo1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I've never it and don't like restriction... but I have friends who have and if you stick to it, it does work. Not for me.
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    wathjo1 wrote: »
    I've never it and don't like restriction... but I have friends who have and if you stick to it, it does work. Not for me.

I have to say this.

You look like OP.
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    OP, a small word of advice, search the forums for this very topic. You'll find quite a bit of feedback.
  • kitn0621
    kitn0621 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing this @sydneybrooke94‌ and love it. especially the workouts. While I know I could just watch what I eat and not "measure" the food in the containers, the accountability in having to physically see it in the containers and planning it out helps me. It's what works for YOU. The workouts will get your sweating and I have done the T25 and love these more. They are great!!
  • lyonsmom
    lyonsmom Posts: 10 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    On my last day and down 12.1 lbs. I love it! It has really helped me see what correct portion sizes should be. The workouts are enjoyable and I'm part of a huge support/accountability group that helped me with recipes to keep food from getting boring. I'm going for round 2!
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    There's a group here on MFP for anyone doing 21 Day Fix: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/103806-21-day-fixers

We could really use some people who are interested in sharing recipes and such. Would love to see the group be more active and interactive!
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    jazmin220 wrote: »

I have to say this.

You look like OP.
    yes!

• JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I've done it and I absolutely loved the workouts. The meal planning is great for a beginner just learning portion control.
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    jazmin220 wrote: »

I have to say this.

You look like OP.
    yes!

Yep, I did a double take since I thought OP came back and said she didn't like it after all.
  • brittanyb2463
    Options
    I'm starting this plan on Monday but I decided to save money by not purchasing the containers... I looked online and found the sizes of each container and correlated that to Tupperware that I already have. I also found the entire nutrition guide online in pdf form... Hoping this works and I can stick to it!! Good luck!!
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I just started the extreme version and am seeing amazing results and definition. I dropped 8 pounds in 3 weeks already.